dumbosai
Squire
Squire

Should we demand a refund?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:32 pm

As everyone can see, a lot of players are disappointed due to inability of the devs to fix this imbalance issue. Sadly, it seems like they are not planning to fix this. Almost all servers are dying. Choosing a race is pointless as well because everyone is using dwarves with jacques. Its really unfair for other people who also spent money for this game. I think we should demand a refund if they cannot address this issue. But.. How?

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Re: Should we demand a refund?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 pm

I'm human with Jacques, is that bad ?

dumbosai
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Still good.. But theres no variance anymore. They failed to deliver the potential of the game and most of all, they failed to meet the expectation of the players.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Someone tells me " most important ressurces of this game are players" and is not only about game: more players-more money, why thay don't understand? China is only 1/4 of world :D

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 pm

1. Downloading this game, you automatically agreed with terms and conditions of this application, where it says (I don't remember which paragraph) that developers of the game can make any changes in this game and choose their own route of developing it. So if they choose to pick some hero and make him an ultimate weapon - it is only their call.

2. Making different purchases, you automatically agreed that YOU are responsible for what you are buying, and nobody forces you to do that. And these purchases are not vital for you. So here goes your own responsibility.

However, knowing Apple staff very well, I would say that they are very helpful and usually aim for meeting you halfway (within reasonable limits, of course). So if you EXPLAIN them, why you want to refund something, they will satisfy your issue.

I just don't see the reason. You target the Jacques hero as a reason why you can't play this game, meanwhile you made some purchases in the past (probably) that don't meet current meta of the game. Now it is Jacques, later it will be something else.
If people get bored by the game and how it goes, they can find something else.
You may try to get a refund, but your reason will sound like:
"I don't like this game anymore (but I liked and enjoyed it earlier when I just started, and when I was making these purchases I was really happy and that was what I wanted to buy), I am bored by doing all the same actions (human nature which is always looking for something new), and all the same tactics. So could you please give me all my purchases back."
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:08 pm

This game is trash. Lilith is interested in having game destroying hero because it
A. Sells
B. Destroyes servers making people to restart on new server
Repeat at a.

iphit
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Some ppl dont instantly quit to a new server , and if you dont like it , quit

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Seriously, get over it you babies. All mobile games are pay to win and this game is by far the least pay to win game there is. So what, you need to pay 10 whole dollars to be competitive with Jacques? Suck it up, go grab mommies credit card, and get it done.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Pff 10 dolars? You think jasques can help if im at 25 lvl vs enemy 30?

dumbosai
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Wiluven wrote:
Seriously, get over it you babies. All mobile games are pay to win and this game is by far the least pay to win game there is. So what, you need to pay 10 whole dollars to be competitive with Jacques? Suck it up, go grab mommies credit card, and get it done.

Even those with jacques found it imbalance to have this hero. Others also paid to win but they invest on the wrong hero. So what is the point of giving us the option to select different paid heroes if all of them can be wiped out by jacques alone?