Fawksito
Baron
Baron

If youre new READ!

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi guys,

Yes i know there is a balance between races and i will have a lot of players saying 'gtfo kid', 'im lich i will pwn you', 'dwarfing low bro'. But been completely honest to any new player right now, be HUMAN...
Now that you read that, here's a description of any unit from **my point of view

**i have played every single race on my main account but stayed lich after last academy patch, why? because i liked it. Currently top 18 in power but 3 in HQ lvl (the only thing that matters is rank lvl so HQ lvl is far more important than power), sitting at 700k power.

Dwarve: Pretty cool race, but you really need to make a hard decision at the start to make it work and since you have no idea about what to do because you're new! The decision is pretty simple depending on you play style, what troops to focus in:

Setup a) Blasters, Mechas, Tanks. This is awesome to loot, usually looting with bronze mechas on front and having a blast (literally) the way they get rrss is insane, you can attack a guy with 10k gold and get 4 k per attack instead of 2 k or 1.5 k from normal races.

Setup b) Snipers/Tanks, Engineers, Mechas. Pretty much one of the strongest lines of Pvp power at the moment, been 100% hones i would skip this duel depending on his research lvl. Is way too scary to duel someone with this setup, since spiders dont really hurt (i main gold spiders) and my front row of silver scorpions would die in seconds and my lings would not have time to get out and mitigate dmg. (will explain how this work a little later)

Lich: Awesome race (my main is Lich), really strong back on some patches, now is pretty hard to tell if its the strongest, using strong front row units to stall and create a large wall of spiderlings so your spiders can max dmg. This sucks vs Rakan ninjas, that can teleport and become melee (using ale) and will obliterate you. I found two setups to deal with enemies:

Setup a) Scorpions/ Skellies/ Spiders: winning a battle is not only dealing a ton of dmg, when you fight you need to understand that it dosnt matter if you win one fight is about winning as much fights you can without heavy looses. You put 4 scorpions on front, 2 skeletons each one on one side behind the farthest right or left scorpion and fill with Spiders, this is the way i fight every Rakan/Human/Dwarve (setup b) player. Put a Gazul with a lot of points on Fear Aura and there you go! quick fight

Setup b) Scorpions/Spiders: Usual fight setup, but make sure to know if the other guy have horses or not, if he have, instead of 4 front scorpions, put 6 the same way as setup a, put all the spiders on the middle and the scorpions on the sides this will help you win smoothly, if the opponent dont have horses, you will loose for lack of dps.

Humans: By far too much free stuff for this race, 25% bonus dmg/hp on almost all units (except cavalry), i believe every single troop is very useful, lancers increase by 30% dmg taken by enemies, Horses and the double charge, Priest healing on the back, swordsman tanking everything and Archers that hit really hard.
I dont think there are setups, i think there are too many, players like to put horses in the back on the front, behind the front row, dont like to use priests, or lancers, etc. For me is always the same, get 2 waves of lancers in front get the horses behind, and the rest depends on what you're fighting.
The reason on why this units are so awesome for free players if because, 3 of their units have buffs, one heroe can rez gold troops in battle, and they also can summon troops that will have the researches you have (this dont happen with the other races).

Rakan: Rakans are pretty cool, but they consume too much elixir. They need to low this since the only reason rakans are good are because of the Ale thing, and because they have Ninjas and Crossbowmen, and Turtles big bad ass turtles... etc.
Get gold Ninjas, they are awesome, ranged units and for 500 Elixir (yes just 500 at any lvl) they will transform into melee, teleport where you want and increase their dmg, they will blow the spiders or any back row unit in seconds. Crosbowmen or w/e are called, by spending a stupidly large amount of elixir they become the best anti-troop unit in game for 7 seconds, the output of dmg they do is stupid, if they dont consume elixir they are meh, cuse instead of doing 50 times more dmg (like snipers) their hit will dmg other units behind, but since its a chance, and its very low this unit is just meh. Turtles are too good, saddly the amount of time that they need to be in the oven to create one is insane, and the time to heal one of this beasts is even more insane. (That's balance for you)

Hopefully someone find this useful and some others can update this

Thanks !
BOOM

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Re: If youre new READ!

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:36 am

Your dwarf is advice is wrong. Tanks are trash and gold mechs are completely outshone by the added dps another bombardier/deadeye would provide.

Your human and lich might be right, but dwarf should always make a butt ton of silver mechs (I prefer to have a stock of 40) gold units should be split between bombardiers and deadeyes as both play a pivotal role and then fill in the blanks with silver snipers and rocketeers. Engineers are completely useless, their slow movement speed and awkward dozen per unit pack makes their damage output negligible. I have run tons of tests swapping between gold mechs, gold engineers and silver mechs and found my dps was less with gold engineers and roughly the same between gold and silver mechs. Obviously with gold mechs active they could put out a little more damage but imo even with the 80% reduction in their active it still takes away the purpose of a mech, to soak up damage. Engineers would die creating a gap in my front line while silver mechs did exactly what I needed them to, hold the line while my dps does their job. Plus if you lose them they don’t cost an arm and a leg to replace.

I run 3 dwarf accounts which had the original goal of using one for gold mechs and two for bombardiers and deadeyes, but after trying every combo possible with every dwarf unit I can say 100% that silver mech/bombardier/deadeye is the only dwarf option.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:10 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Your dwarf is advice is wrong. Tanks are trash and gold mechs are completely outshone by the added dps another bombardier/deadeye would provide.

Your human and lich might be right, but dwarf should always make a butt ton of silver mechs (I prefer to have a stock of 40) gold units should be split between bombardiers and deadeyes as both play a pivotal role and then fill in the blanks with silver snipers and rocketeers. Engineers are completely useless, their slow movement speed and awkward dozen per unit pack makes their damage output negligible. I have run tons of tests swapping between gold mechs, gold engineers and silver mechs and found my dps was less with gold engineers and roughly the same between gold and silver mechs. Obviously with gold mechs active they could put out a little more damage but imo even with the 80% reduction in their active it still takes away the purpose of a mech, to soak up damage. Engineers would die creating a gap in my front line while silver mechs did exactly what I needed them to, hold the line while my dps does their job. Plus if you lose them they don’t cost an arm and a leg to replace.

I run 3 dwarf accounts which had the original goal of using one for gold mechs and two for bombardiers and deadeyes, but after trying every combo possible with every dwarf unit I can say 100% that silver mech/bombardier/deadeye is the only dwarf option.

This man plays Dwarf. I use pretty much an identical stratergy which i came to after lots of testing.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

beadmu
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:38 pm

I don't quite agree with the your Lich advice. When you say put 4 scorpion units in front in your first setup then say put 6 scorp units on the second one. The correct number would be 5 units of scorps to fill up (almost) a line. Filling up the middle area with spiders is unclear for me as well. Maybe you can post screen shots?

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:09 pm

beadmu wrote:
I don't quite agree with the your Lich advice. When you say put 4 scorpion units in front in your first setup then say put 6 scorp units on the second one. The correct number would be 5 units of scorps to fill up (almost) a line. Filling up the middle area with spiders is unclear for me as well. Maybe you can post screen shots?

Yep i mean 5, sorry this was written while in work and didnt got time to re-read it.
BOOM

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:

This man plays Dwarf. I use pretty much an identical stratergy which i came to after lots of testing.

I have a Dwarve acc around 700k, yes i find mechs super strong, but from my experience (around 190 on tanks and 175 deadeye) they are super scary, also if you manage to hit Weapon Refit on tanks, that is just plain bananas
BOOM