MigrationFailure
Squire
Squire

Re: Server merge delayed

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Hiems wrote:
mag1C wrote:
I am all in for merging servers but at least solve some of the issues which ruined the servers in the first case so that when the servers are merged the same thing does not happen.

Don't say like you're conscious of the balance problems between power houses after migrations and servers ending in less than a month (even before the migrations) when yourself tried to create a power house from the scratch just to go back to the PvE. Not only it sound ambiguous from your part, but it's also quite not a good action from you to say it now since you defended such a thing on the other post.

The spin is pretty impressive, isn't it? If mag1C's intentions were not made clear here, which received a lot of backlash, migrations were likely to proceed with his super guild.

Bisera
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:44 pm

I for one am sad that server merge is delayed as this game is just so damn boring now. What a waste of 50$...

tofuu wrote:
lol other people reported this ugly female troll before me . That just shows you no one likes human garbage

PS. Your revolting other post got reported by someone else as well sweet-thang. just an fyi <3

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 pm

tofuu wrote:
Bisera wrote:
At least you guys haven't had to deal with him in Kingdom chat. This guy is on server 24 and is just as fcking annoying there as he is with Customer Service.

Hey, Tofuu, babe, you have Line, Hit me up! My ID is Bisera. Ever since you blocked me in game I miss the crap out of trash talking with you. Let's do it privately? Ok! Love ya!

First of all that is not my chat. I got this from another player from my house on Server 1078. Second,. Why do you not get that no one wants to talk to human trash like you. Why don't you look in the mirror at your fat ugly self and just kill yourself. Like I block you and you demand attention on another forum .

Btw,. This bisera is a woman. She likes to brag in world chat about food she eats. And she wonders why she's fat. She then likes to troll and act like a complete retard. How are you a female that is fat stupid, ugly and a stalking bitch all in one swoop,. How have you not killed yourself due to depression yet.

Women like this bisera are worse than the drug addicted meth head prostitutes. At least those are usually not fat chicks that are obsessed with food. Just as ugly though.

SHAME ON YOU!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

LegendRhony
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 am

To be honest we are talking about a very vague picture, the spam is made on purpose to cover the previous reply from support, i myself do not deduct from that picture that server merge is being delayed. They never told when server will merge or an approximate time from the date it was announced.
Just my thoughts about that image.
Legend Rhony house OneAndOnly Skarn server 33

my YouTube channel where you can find loads of information about the game tips and more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKUIl ... ZgDRPDUdxw

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:17 pm

tofuu wrote:
Bisera wrote:
At least you guys haven't had to deal with him in Kingdom chat. This guy is on server 24 and is just as fcking annoying there as he is with Customer Service.

Hey, Tofuu, babe, you have Line, Hit me up! My ID is Bisera. Ever since you blocked me in game I miss the crap out of trash talking with you. Let's do it privately? Ok! Love ya!

First of all that is not my chat. I got this from another player from my house on Server 1078. Second,. Why do you not get that no one wants to talk to human trash like you. Why don't you look in the mirror at your fat ugly self and just kill yourself. Like I block you and you demand attention on another forum .

Btw,. This bisera is a woman. She likes to brag in world chat about food she eats. And she wonders why she's fat. She then likes to troll and act like a complete retard. How are you a female that is fat stupid, ugly and a stalking bitch all in one swoop,. How have you not killed yourself due to depression yet.

Women like this bisera are worse than the drug addicted meth head prostitutes. At least those are usually not fat chicks that are obsessed with food. Just as ugly though.

This is all i need to read to understand how spoiled you are.

Chill
BOOM