Demolition
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Please Nerf Jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello fellow players :) my name is queen, I know this name does not match it because the forums is not allowing me to use queen for some odd reason....


Anyways back to the topic :D

Myself and many players for some time have struggled against and maybe the use of the top tier hero in this game called Jacques.

I am very surprised lilith games have not yet nerf such a atrocity, a hero who makes duels wins with just bronze... This morning I was defending my city from incoming attacks from yellow, and in those duels I am 20 k above the players I fought.

Ex

Myself 179 k power.

3 yellows
140k
149k
And a 133 k

While I was using silver and a few gold units in my land they still did not flee they accepted the duel and all 3 of them used Jacques, I was able to defeat the 1st players with his Jacques BUT the loses were higher from me than him.

Bronze Frontline of mech following a like men skeletons and a Jacques, Jacques alone defeated my whole Frontline while I destroyed his whole army leaving only Jacques and Grimm, while those 2 standed alone they totally rekt my front silver and 2 sets of gold and at the end I defeated Jacques with archer and soldier summon.

2nd player I had to use the rest of my silvers to repel him while his Jacques also did the same results.

3rd player I went ahead and used gold sets and bronze and still Jacques defeated them and this is just the 3rd player.

Main point of this lilith games and also dear admin. Jacques is too imbalanced.

I understand that he gives revenue and Money flow for the company but games are not fun when fights are determined by 1 merchandise. I pay and use money in this game for someone who used 10 dollars to beat me.

Ina different server I tested this theory with my friend which he spent 10 on Jacques while I spent 50 on a different hero, yet he was able to defeat me even with 10 dollars alone while I waste 5 times the number, in this alone is called not fair for most players.the game is simply to enjoy and maybe pay to win but the game isn't and can't be determined by 1 hero. It takes the fun away and opportunity for new players to have a experience in the game to enjoy.

I know this topic has been brought many many times because I lurk as a guest in here but honestly lilith games please Nerf the hero Jacques.


And to be fair I also have Jacques but I do not use it because I want a fair to fair match against opponents equal to or higher than my power and I do feel PLAYERS needs to have equally rights when coming to fights when a person A wasted 1000 bucks and still loses to person b who wasted 10-30 bucks on a hero who has rekt player A.


Another reason is if Jacques is never to be nerf than what reason is for this game to have the feature of silver and gold units if most players will repeat the same strategy over again with bronze Jacques.

Most players who has Jacques does not use silver or gold units when engaged in a duel and that alone pushes aside the usage of of silver and gold units.


Thank you.
 
Leghion
Knight
Knight
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:08 pm

This game is dead.
Every serious game dev is interested in having balanced units and heroes (because you cant continue developing new heroes and units with such a broken hero), lilith isnt. They dont care about the future of the game, all they care about is getting as much as possible cash right now as long its possible.
There is no way of creating any new heroes because they will never be used since jacques will always be the hero to go.
There will be no new races or units since they are waste of time. All you need is 1 hero for 10$ and nothing else.

I have never been playing such a bad game in terms of balance as aoc.

I am on 4 different servers 20s, 30s, 70s, 90s. All servers are dead. No duels, all are dwarfs + bronze jacques, whole map 1 color.

Gl hf.
 
Demolition
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Oh this really sucks
 
Hisoka
Baron
Baron
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:07 am

XD the support is useless once again
Jac deals 1.2million damage on full tier 10 wall with just enough silver to hit power req
800k with bronze and super
Idk what clueless player claims that jac falls off end game cus theyre wrong
Quite funny
Support will just copy paste you same thing 3 energy as if rose does 1.2m herself too lmao
 
Wyrdii
Knight
Knight
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:35 am

Hisoka wrote:
Jac deals 1.2million damage on full tier 10 wall with just enough silver to hit power req
800k with bronze and super
Idk what clueless player claims that jac falls off end game cus theyre wrong


"what clueless player claims that jac falls off end game" well the ones who can do math and tell you that 1 stack of lvl 12 gold swordsman has 810k hp~ and jacques dies well before he can deal even a million with a bronze attack lol. (like you know actual endgame you people never get to because it takes 2 months to get to castle level 29~ with level 10 units but it takes 5 months to get to level 37 with only 1 at 13 and the rest at 12).

Also because you people can't seem to grasp how retarded late game is heres a few fun facts. 2 level 40 whales have a standoff, first attack the attacking whale lost all his 11 stacks of gold + super unit, 2nd attack he got through the golden wall and dealt 10k walldmg.
Just in terms of mithril due to 29 dead gold swordsman it ended up costing about 9k~ mithril.

^- this right here is why the game sadly needs its cheese strats. The requirement to break lategame garrisons is just off the charts. And thats just from 2 attacks he managed to deal 10k walldmg so good luck getting through the rest of that garrison trying to actually break the wall to send him back to the capital.

Beside that yeah early game and mid game jacques scales too hard and needs a nerf~
 
ddelucca
Baron
Baron
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:50 am

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 am

Wyrdii wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Jac deals 1.2million damage on full tier 10 wall with just enough silver to hit power req
800k with bronze and super
Idk what clueless player claims that jac falls off end game cus theyre wrong


"what clueless player claims that jac falls off end game" well the ones who can do math and tell you that 1 stack of lvl 12 gold swordsman has 810k hp~ and jacques dies well before he can deal even a million with a bronze attack lol. (like you know actual endgame you people never get to because it takes 2 months to get to castle level 29~ with level 10 units but it takes 5 months to get to level 37 with only 1 at 13 and the rest at 12).

Also because you people can't seem to grasp how retarded late game is heres a few fun facts. 2 level 40 whales have a standoff, first attack the attacking whale lost all his 11 stacks of gold + super unit, 2nd attack he got through the golden wall and dealt 10k walldmg.
Just in terms of mithril due to 29 dead gold swordsman it ended up costing about 9k~ mithril.

^- this right here is why the game sadly needs its cheese strats. The requirement to break lategame garrisons is just off the charts. And thats just from 2 attacks he managed to deal 10k walldmg so good luck getting through the rest of that garrison trying to actually break the wall to send him back to the capital.

Beside that yeah early game and mid game jacques scales too hard and needs a nerf~


Jacques still contributes way more than anything else in the game, even multiple of your own gold units. It's true the game effectively gets into a stalemate deep in XII unit garrisons being too strong (unless you really want to spend a stupid amount of rare resources from unit losses because it will be like 5 gold groups vs 16), but Jacques is as close as an answer can be for that and leaving him in his current state completely destroys the game until that point, so all servers will be in this terrible state way into 4+ months (when ppl will be getting at 30ish) in this bronze + Jacques state that feels really bad for a strategy game.

Lilith does need to address sieging, preferably at the same time they nerf Jacques. It is such a punishment to send your full force against a wall of your same power level that it is just retarded to do that. Since it is a war game and not farmville ideally attacks should happen way more, something like giving a 100% injury and considerable hospital bonus when attacking castles adjacent to yours, and smaller bonuses for cities further away up to a certain distance that would have no bonus at all - keep in mind that while you get to pretty much not have to think much about doing a full force attack except for the hospital time, it also means you can get attacked by the opposing adjacent cities. Instead we are just scared of ever fielding gold units when below 100% injury, and right now it's just scary to field them even in 100% due to Jacques because the injury time means you're out of action for more than a day if you get wiped.
 
User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:00 am

hahaha thanks for the second thread about it :D
Let's start over again :)
But no.
P.S. Jacques will not be nerfed.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
User avatar
Julianus
Knight
Knight
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:06 am

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:43 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
P.S. Jacques will not be nerfed.


how sad that actually sounds you may be true. they rather buff other heroes then fix jaquess... they clearly stated that on their facebook
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar
 
Cabbageking
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 am

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:51 am

Since Jacques is a powerful hero, we set the requirement of his deployment which needs to cost commander 3 energy points. In the meantime, we have also enhanced power of other heroes in the new patch to balance the game. We will keep optimizing the game to bring you a unprecedented gaming experience.
we will consider to enhance other heroes to make the game more balanced among all heroes. And sometimes also players accustomed to put all the good stuff on this hero which make it seems like extraordinary strong and unbeatable.

Just copy and paste to every jacques nerf post XD
 
User avatar
Julianus
Knight
Knight
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:06 am

Re: Please Nerf Jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 am

Cabbageking wrote:
Since Jacques is a powerful hero, we set the requirement of his deployment which needs to cost commander 3 energy points. In the meantime, we have also enhanced power of other heroes in the new patch to balance the game. We will keep optimizing the game to bring you a unprecedented gaming experience.
we will consider to enhance other heroes to make the game more balanced among all heroes. And sometimes also players accustomed to put all the good stuff on this hero which make it seems like extraordinary strong and unbeatable.

Just copy and paste to every jacques nerf post XD



Well if i pump all my stats cards into lets say avalon, he wont do near 2 mil damage on walls
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests