Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Scroll drop needs a serious bump

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:28 pm

I honestly can’t remember the last time I got a scroll in the void, and this is with 3 accounts doing void daily to the low 60s. The obvious answer should be that I’ve gotten most of them but after going through and checking there are still quite a bit I don’t have. It takes long enough to scrounge up the dust needed to craft an item, it shouldn’t take weeks for a single legendary scroll to drop.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Re: Scroll drop needs a serious bump

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:55 pm

True, im still on the need of some parts, but well i just have bad luck i guess.
BOOM

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:39 pm

For me it has been 2 scrolls in the last 19 runs (from 1 to 80). Might just be bad luck, but missing out on important parts for the build you want to do/ the build you already comitted to based on RNG seems a bit silly, especially in a strategy game. Suggestion: instead of getting specific scrolls, rewards could be scroll-tokens of a certain rarity, which then can be traded for a scroll of this rarity of your choice. This could also up the drop chance, since random reward chests that spawn on stages you already got the scroll from currently don't award a scroll, but with a token system would do so.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 pm

+1
at least one scroll should drop each void run

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:11 am

Its been wat 2 months and most have completed the scroll sets or well on the way... if they did anything perhaps a pity timer so once u do 20+ runs etc u get guaranteed drop could help ease the frustration of not getting that blue scroll u need for crafting.. only last week did the tribal chest finally drop for me so i feel ur pain. Makin it too easy to get would lessen the reward aspect and make it more trivial i feel.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:47 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
I honestly can’t remember the last time I got a scroll in the void, and this is with 3 accounts doing void daily to the low 60s. The obvious answer should be that I’ve gotten most of them but after going through and checking there are still quite a bit I don’t have. It takes long enough to scrounge up the dust needed to craft an item, it shouldn’t take weeks for a single legendary scroll to drop.

come on! thats what's fun.. grinding! how long has it been ? 2 mounth ? and almost everyone with a full 80 void have almost all scrolls!
its good that its a low drop rate, and its good the alcemy stones are hard to get!

dont expect to have it all after a week!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"