MigrationFailure
Squire
Squire

Re: ATTN Hengli: Regarding Mergers

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:36 am

FBSM wrote:
How does this work? everyone that wants to join the super house will choose skaarn on the merged servers?

If so, I'd suggest an equal distribution of house's power for each kingdom at the first day. There should be a way that lilith can do to ensure that the balance of power of all kingdom. This would mean limiting players choice in term what kingdom to choose. But hey, you guys chose merged server for more challenge, right?

Yes. They have a guild on Skarn that they are leveling up. Folks that will be joining them will migrate to Skarn before the merger or migrate to Skarn post merger (will drop cities if needed).

As for your last sentence, that clearly isn't why folks chose a merged served nor is what they are doing fall under the category of a challenge.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:06 am

Hisoka wrote:
Hengli confirmed that dragontooth isnt real already

Oh yeah I read that statement but which company every admits that leaked informatin about a future update is real~ also if this server merge is all they came up with after months its just pretty sad isn't it... map reset + throwing server x to y together is the easiest most braindead solution they could have chosen.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 am

MigrationFailure wrote:
FBSM wrote:
How does this work? everyone that wants to join the super house will choose skaarn on the merged servers?

If so, I'd suggest an equal distribution of house's power for each kingdom at the first day. There should be a way that lilith can do to ensure that the balance of power of all kingdom. This would mean limiting players choice in term what kingdom to choose. But hey, you guys chose merged server for more challenge, right?

Yes. They have a guild on Skarn that they are leveling up. Folks that will be joining them will migrate to Skarn before the merger or migrate to Skarn post merger (will drop cities if needed).

As for your last sentence, that clearly isn't why folks chose a merged served nor is what they are doing fall under the category of a challenge.

What REALM MERGERS will take place?

The system of KINGDOM Migration during REALM merges will it be allowed.

SKARN in what Realm?
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:47 am

MigrationFailure wrote:

Understood. Thus why it's important you made this post. I am - however - not convinced if lilith is going to do something about it though. But here is a free bump for you

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:23 am

MigrationFailure wrote:
Hengli and Lilith staff;

I'm writing to inform you of a plan in place to create a super guild by player mag1C from server 33 and already has several hundred people committed to doing so.

Quote from mag1C
"Hello. We are pleased to announce that we have 10 servers who will join us in one house when the server merge will live on the***. There are 3 Skarn, 2 neferak, 2 Athaly, 1 Hyral and 1 Icarum who have agreed to merge into one house. As most of our allies are in Skarn we will be moving in Skarn. We have already created a SERVER MERGE house and will quickly level to accommodate all servers 17 to 33 merging to our house and who have agreed to this union. We will have equality and rotation of king and advisors in our kingdom to the best of our abilities and we have gathered the top 3 players and houses from each of the servers who have agreed to join us. More specifically the people joining us are 1 player over 4.2Million, 4 players over 1.2 Million, 16 players over 900K and approximately over 350 players under 800K. Could you please be so kind to inform all members to be ready for the server merge and to forward the following video which shows how to migrate to Skarn and join our power "

The merge is coming to resolve the dead realm and farmville aspect of AoC for a period of time. If this super guild is allowed to form on the merged server paired with the amount of energy potions that have been collected, the new server will be dominated by one Kingdom within days which will completely negate your efforts.

Please take the above information into consideration when deciding how mergers will occur.

Hi, I am not sure how we could stop this kind of action from players but I will talk with the team.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 am

Wyrdii wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Hengli confirmed that the RESET UPDATE is UNREAL .

Oh yeah I read that statement but which company every admits that leaked informatin about a future update is real~ also if this server merge is all they came up with after months its just pretty sad isn't it... map reset + throwing server x to y together is the easiest most braindead solution they could have chosen.

MAP RESET does it mean we get to keep the ACADEMY UPGRADES or the ROYAL ARCHIVE will

RESET our HONOR back !
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:18 am

hengli wrote:
MigrationFailure wrote:
Hengli and Lilith staff;

I'm writing to inform you of a plan in place to create a super guild by player mag1C from server 33 and already has several hundred people committed to doing so.

Quote from mag1C
"Hello. We are pleased to announce that we have 10 servers who will join us in one house when the server merge will live on the***. There are 3 Skarn, 2 neferak, 2 Athaly, 1 Hyral and 1 Icarum who have agreed to merge into one house. As most of our allies are in Skarn we will be moving in Skarn. We have already created a SERVER MERGE house and will quickly level to accommodate all servers 17 to 33 merging to our house and who have agreed to this union. We will have equality and rotation of king and advisors in our kingdom to the best of our abilities and we have gathered the top 3 players and houses from each of the servers who have agreed to join us. More specifically the people joining us are 1 player over 4.2Million, 4 players over 1.2 Million, 16 players over 900K and approximately over 350 players under 800K. Could you please be so kind to inform all members to be ready for the server merge and to forward the following video which shows how to migrate to Skarn and join our power "

The merge is coming to resolve the dead realm and farmville aspect of AoC for a period of time. If this super guild is allowed to form on the merged server paired with the amount of energy potions that have been collected, the new server will be dominated by one Kingdom within days which will completely negate your efforts.

Please take the above information into consideration when deciding how mergers will occur.

Hi, I am not sure how we could stop this kind of action from players but I will talk with the team.

on a merge. force realm 1-6 in a new nore with higher tier lvl, (realm 1 start as skarn, realm 2 as hyral and so on.) WITH NO MIGRATION!
then force merge realm 7-12 and so on!

AFTER 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 mounths (you must have a counter) then merge again. OR in this time. build a "dragontooth" and open it for us all!

yes, it will allways be whales and noobs! thats how the game goes.
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:22 am

MigrationFailure wrote:
Kennan wrote:
hahaha, this looks like some noob in a server who will merge with server 18 did all he can to save his ass...

I'm a 1.2M power player with an open invite to join this super guild, hence why I have this message. My aim is not to save my ass as I can simply join this guild and continue my PvE farmville experience. My aim with this post is to alert Lilith of their plans in hopes that a change will be made to prevent this so the world will be competitive post merger. My aim with my post is also to alert the general community waiting for the merger that if this is allowed, you will be steamrolled into submission within days and your experience will be the PvE experience it is today.

again. looks like a ass save!
imo i looking so forward to a merge... finaly fight alot again vs other big players...
we have seen topics about the 4mill whale for a long time. how no one wanne merge with him etc... so yes.. this is for saveing ass's
please merge server 56 with the whale!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:42 am

Lilith should postpone the merge until they found the solution for these mess.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:09 pm

MigrationFailure wrote:
Hengli and Lilith staff;

Quote from mag1C

Like i said, rather than merge realms, let players migrate from realm to realm by paying some linari, this will make it far easier. If you dont like where you are join any server with the ppl you want.
BOOM