Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Testing Jacques

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Ok guys i started some days ago on 1094, just to test Jacques (yep im in the train now), he's just too powerful, period.

Just drop him, some tanks and he can solo 10 troops battles, on wall dmg he's just insane on early, i never expected this... i always thought the whining was from ppl who dont really knew how to counter him, but in early game there is no way to counter him, maybe later with some more hp on units etc (around tier XII where i am with my main) but im tier V and he just destroy everything, just get 3 rufio parts on him and that's it.

Nerf him, lower his stats, dont make him useless but he def need a nerf.
BOOM

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Re: Testing Jacques

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:38 pm

The only way i can think on a nerf is
a) Limit of missiles he can launch per battle
b) Make his abilities to be activated with energy (yes some ppl have tons of pots but eventually that will dry up)
c) Lower the % of dmg that might give to his abilities
d) Maybe change one of his abilities to a survival one, like repair of something instead of too much abilities that do dmg.

Choose 2 of those and that will probably work
BOOM

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:04 pm

So you see what I’ve been saying now for three months ? Good to hear <3
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Zinek wrote:
So you see what I’ve been saying now for three months ? Good to hear <3

I wish I took your guide more seriously when I started playing a little over 2 months ago. Even back then you were already saying how Jacques was simply above anything else in the game, and that was when he was much harder to level up (especially on new servers). Then the china release 20 daily energy pots came, the summon nerfs and hero resets to pool cards on him, void mirror that gives a steady supply of XP and stat cards to keep him capped and the new gear that lets him get 140+ might and remain viable even against tier X+ units. Now we get the increased drops from quests which now give a lot more energy pots than before (which are obviously more efficient on him than on any other hero), and a lot more gold from void to make sure there's always enough bronze units to back him up.

Saikoro
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:09 am

yeah Jacques is quite fun... i like him and i bought him... i was a free player all my life till AoC... or till Jacques LOLz... but i do agree he is OP and need some balancing... for starters... it will work wonders if Lilith would just remove Jacques ability to snipe the units at the back... and oh... he should also use 3 red potions once injured...
:D

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:18 am

Another thread about Jacques.
I think it is time to stop watching the forum, because you spam all the same thread over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Considering this as a public forum for all users, I would suggest to ban the next person who posts any thread about Jacques, nerfing him, or whatever it is.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Fawksito wrote:
b) Make his abilities to be activated with energy (yes some ppl have tons of pots but eventually that will dry up)
d) Maybe change one of his abilities to a survival one, like repair of something instead of too much abilities that do dmg.

so if they nerf him. he will be a total waist of hero late game !
how should they make the balance between early game and late game ?

atm hes expensive to use, and for a lvl 30 + or 35+ with tier 12 troops hes not that OP pvp.
for him to be that good. he must have maxed stats, good gear, and spend tons of pots. (and imo a hero you give that much should realy kick some balls)

something thats pretty important. if you want to use jaq without pots. 1 or 2 times a day. (atm we have overflood of pots since china release, that will dry out) and if you spend rares to buy pots or money. yes. hes good. and should be damn good for the price we spend to use him!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:46 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Another thread about Jacques.
I think it is time to stop watching the forum, because you spam all the same thread over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Considering this as a public forum for all users, I would suggest to ban the next person who posts any thread about Jacques, nerfing him, or whatever it is.

Considering this as a public forum for all users, i would suggest to ban then next person who post any thread about not nerfing Jacques.
Im free to post w/e i want so sorry bru
BOOM

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Kennan wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

so if they nerf him. he will be a total waist of hero late game !
how should they make the balance between early game and late game ?

atm hes expensive to use, and for a lvl 30 + or 35+ with tier 12 troops hes not that OP pvp.
for him to be that good. he must have maxed stats, good gear, and spend tons of pots. (and imo a hero you give that much should realy kick some balls)

something thats pretty important. if you want to use jaq without pots. 1 or 2 times a day. (atm we have overflood of pots since china release, that will dry out) and if you spend rares to buy pots or money. yes. hes good. and should be damn good for the price we spend to use him!

I believe you didnt read the thread, right now i have him in lvl 14 with low equipment and he's just bananas
BOOM

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:13 pm

So you guys want him to be nerfed because you meet much more powerful Jacqueses?)
And you can't afford yourself to do the same?
Or you have too fat fingers?
What is the reason? :D

pffff
Then mobile games are nor for you.
F2P new players will always cry.

I would suggest to buff him instead.
Choose one of the following:
1. Each level of missile skill adds him an extra missile, that primarily targets heroes;
2. After level 40, his basic attack will do splash damage (50% to units around in small area);
3. Passive ability to repair health, instead of bonus to mechs;
4. When reached maximum level in game, he can carry 6 hand weapons in all slots.

Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War