mag1C
Squire
Squire

[RECOMMENDATIONS] Player input and ideas!

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:38 am

A thread dedicated to ideas that can improve gameplay experience. Please feel free to share your ideas:

1. Avoid Bronze Battles

At the beginning of each battle before entering the battlefield both players should select a bronze, silver or gold shield indicating that a minimum of 3 bronze, 3 silver or 3 gold troops are engaged in the battle. If a player choses the gold shield and the other the bronze shield then the player with gold automatically wins the battle. The bronze, silver or gold troops selection at beginning forces players to comit their higher level tier troops. This will make battles more interesting instead of fighting against bronze troops or battles with enemy placing one or two heroes during the fight.

2. Troops behind walls

Put heroes, archers Catapults behind front wall when a town is under siege. Option to put catapults, archers or even heroes behind the wall when your town is attacked and these troops can only be killed off when front wall is destroyed. (Rufio can already jump behind the wall so why not assign troops behind the wall indefintely).

3. Kingdom boosts

When a kingdom has less mines the kingdom with the least cities should be given a +40% resource boost, magic, stamina or might to help a weak kingdom to getting back on their feet.

4.Caravans Exploit

Finally fix the caravan being non pillagable. Players are using the exploit below to make their caravans non lootable.
https://youtu.be/BJbfF6mj7F8

5. Farm accounts being sold

There are people buying farm accounts and this needs to be addressed as well.

6.Server Merge? Yes but fix the existing imbalance issues simultaneously.

I would prefer if lilith fixed all the imbalance issues which initally made servers dead rather than merging now. By merging only the same result will occur in just an extended period of time. I am all in for server merge i just believe the initial non balance issues the game has should be addressed.

Everyone feel free to share what you would like in the game and would make it more interesting to play!
mag1C House: Kappa Neferak Server: 17-33

Tutorials, Hall of Fame Plunders and much more on our YouTube Chanel Below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCswjt8WnzYtDjSKvwVIvtdA

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Re: [RECOMMENDATIONS] Player input and ideas!

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:53 pm

There is an entire section for this which is used regularly.

I do like your first idea however. Jacques +2 packs of bronze units to block for him is just getting stupidly old and annoying.

mag1C
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:

I do like your first idea however. Jacques +2 packs of bronze units to block for him is just getting stupidly old and annoying.

Thanks for that. Got a link for the recommendations other players made will repost it in there then,
mag1C House: Kappa Neferak Server: 17-33

Tutorials, Hall of Fame Plunders and much more on our YouTube Chanel Below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCswjt8WnzYtDjSKvwVIvtdA

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:40 pm

mag1C wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:

Thanks for that. Got a link for the recommendations other players made will repost it in there then,

Your first suggestion is useless. It would just replace jacques with elena. Elena fields bronze with 3 golds if the battle starts she retreats them and win or lose you won in the long run.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:43 pm

The first idea got some merit but need remove retreat etc as options, the wall idea could be interesting aswell
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 am

The caravan exploit video made me laugh at some point.