Hey everyone look what Was posted today officially on the announcements threads page
AoC Server Merge Rules
Commanders, we will pick some older servers to possibly merge. Players on these servers can vote if they want their server to be merged.
Logging in after the merge:
1. After the merge new players won't be able to enter merged servers
2. Old players’ login process won't change
3. If you have heroes on multiple merged servers, you can login into them choosing the appropriate server. However, you cannot login as two heroes simultaneously.
This data will be kept:
Hero's level, experience, abilities points, stats and equipment won't change
Troops, injured troops, borrowed troops, garrison, troops in the hospital and troops being trained won't change
City buildings, technologies, academy progress and wall HP won't change
Amount of Linari, gold and other resources, building rush, troop rush, honor and alchemy stones won't change
Rank will be calculated after returning to the capital
House's EXP, members and info won't change
7. Void Mirror
Amount of Adamantium, Void Mirror progress, record and rewards won't change
Items, scrolls, number of free chests and mail with attachment won't change
These will be reset:
Houses will lose their cities
All players will return to the capital
3. Official position
All official positions will be cleared. On the 7th day after the merge kingdoms will choose their hew kings
4. Special Units
Archangels, Steam Bastions and other special units won't be kept
All chat info and guild status will be wiped
Mail without attachment will be wiped
Changes after the merge:
1. All monsters, resources and bosses on the map will respawn. Difficulty will increase and rewards will be improved
2. Mist will be reset. You can spend gold to explore new regions.
3. All leaderboards will be recalculated after the merge
4. Each player can change their name once after the merge
5. Neutral cities and territories level will increase
If you have any questions or suggestions about the server merge please contact us via in-game customer support.
We wish everyone a fun time in the game with your friends!
-AoC Dev Team