Esquire
Knight
Knight

Rose nerf request

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:44 pm

So, can we rename Rose's spider web ability to Charlotte's Web, it is much more accurate to the size and stature of it now.

All kidding aside, two things:

1. Can we please get a hero EXCHANGE, not just a reset. Rose's viability has always been grounded in her support, the efficacy of which just got drastically reduced. If you want to nerf her only viable ability outside spider boosts that is fine, but give us the same option everyone got with Elena, and all other drastic changes to heroes in the past.

2. Can she cost 1 energy now? She is not worth 3 energy to just give a passive boost. Gan gives a great boost to spiders, has amazing utility with his root, and costs 1 energy. Rose in her current state does not justify a 3 energy cost. To be fair I have not thoroughly tested a spiderling build, but I seriously doubt they will warrant a 3 energy cost.

I'm all for rebalancing, even secretly with overnight nerf bats, but let's keep uniformity in how we recompense players for this. Also, Jacques is OP in case you didn't notice.

Bisera
Squire
Squire

Re: Rose nerf request

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Exchange this hero. NOW!

Wtf did lilith do to the only skill worth having on this piece of shit hero? I am so fcking mad right now.

Give me my hero exchange now. Fcking now.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:47 pm

To be fair, after some testing they have made her a better all purpose hero. She buffs lich less due to the spider web nerf, but her overall damage is definitely up, and with command scaling her spider buff, she is still able to buff lich well when invested in.

Overall it makes sense from a profitability standpoint, as she is less a niche Lich hero now and can hold her own damage wise, which will incentivize other races to buy her. BUT, I still think they should offer an exchange for her, and I'm not convinced yet her 3 energy usage is justified.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:54 pm

I find it weird they are offering resets but no exchanges for her, even if it has actually been a buff to her.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:58 pm

ddelucca wrote:
I find it weird they are offering resets but no exchanges for her, even if it has actually been a buff to her.

Agreed. Some of us bought her specifically to buff lich, and that mechanic has changed. They should offer an exchange.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:40 pm

I wonder if the reasoning behind not offering an exchange is due to the rarity of Rose users, that’s the only reason I can think of and it’s a pretty stupid reason at that. EVERY nerfed Hero has had an exchange. Sorry Rose users :(

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:17 am

Now Rose is usless so much. Why they do this?
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:23 am

There was a message in game when i logged in saying that they had reverted the changes to her web. I am legitimately impressed at the speed of Liliths response on this.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:09 am

so is she ment to be getting 3x XP ?

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:29 am

Spider web ability was already reverted.