Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Rose or Cleo?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:44 pm

What hero is better if you wanna play Lich race? Rose or Cleo?

You know guys, you can buy only 1 hero, because next is for 100$ :D :lol:

Now i have Rose but i think about new game on new server and i dont know what hero is better for undead because never have Cleo...

On new server i wanna do experiment and go for skeletons army with all possible buffs(gazlow buffs, Cleo and what we have else...)
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Re: Rose or Cleo?

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Jacques

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:50 pm

ddelucca wrote:
Jacques

Meh i dont wanna buy this broken OP hero what be soon get mega nerf...i think...
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm

ddelucca wrote:
Jacques

Although it sounds like a smart ass comment it’s 100% true. I would say Cleo if you insist on a lich hero, although you could also consider wraxius. Sure he is available in the void but it takes quite a while to get him when starting fresh.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Nekrinius wrote:
ddelucca wrote:
Jacques

Meh i dont wanna buy this broken OP hero what be soon get mega nerf...i think...

They probaly won't nerf him for awhile. Facebook and forum are yelling for nerfs for weeks and still nothing. And if they change him in a major way u can swap him anyway for a new hero since they will most likely offer that option.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:18 am

Nekrinius wrote:
ddelucca wrote:
Jacques

Allow me to elaborate further.

The benefits of Jacques far outweight any racial benefits from your two hero choices. It is sad that in this game of strategy, the pure raw damage option beats the strategic and racial heroes. The most effective way to fight right now is to use Jacques and bronzes and get carried by his massive damage that will cause hours/days of injury to opponents if they use silver/gold units.

If they do the right thing and nerf Jacques so he is no longer a tier above everything else, you will be able to switch him for Rose or Cleo or whatever the best choice becomes then, while having enjoyed his prime time.

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:07 am

trust everyone here... Jaques.

Even if he's nerfed, I bet you will get the chance to exchange him with other hero

Ace757
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:07 am

In this type of game, you have to play them through your mind because it's all about mind games for sure. The best essay reviews help me a lot to pick this type of game which I play with students at school to make them sharper.