Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Re: Next Jaquess

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:58 am

FBSM wrote:
Gddonnelly78 wrote:
After all he is a 3 energy hero, now earns 3 times as much exp as a 1 energy hero ...

This is not true though... I made a thread about it in the bug section, but no comment from dev so far
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=13871

They already fix it.
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loved browsing this forum :)

Tue May 12, 2020 5:52 pm

Love checking out this blog :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff type of dog, I highly suggest this their explanation about dogs along with this this post about dogs and this my response on dog trainingand don't forget this more info here about dog breeds, not to mention this go about dogsalongside this click for source on dog healthand this browse this site about dog breedsand don't forget this click here to read on dog breeds and this view website about dog trainingalong with this click here to read funny dog picstoo! Also worth mentioning the on dog health together with this active about dog training, it's wonderful info.

aquilesopkarg
Squire
Squire

Re: Next Jaquess

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:55 am

At least that is they go the direction I'm thinking of and not in the opposite Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin direction but majority of the changes I'm really happy for just certain things make me raise my eyebrows and wonder where they are getting these change ideas from.