I really hope someone is reading these forums, and fellow players. If you agree, let's Try to bump this post to get the attention. Feel free to add your own opinions.
- Changing Factions. I think in essence, this is the game breaker. I am not sure about other game servers. But mine are 80/90% Chinese. I played many games and Chinese always tend to do the same: The are drawn to power. Meaning. If one person or guild becomes strong. It will attract all others. from all factions. The result is an imbalance of the factions. Because one will be several times more powerful then the others. Completely ruining the server. The solution is simply. Do not allow this. Or at least make people reset when they change faction.
- The hero's. Actually i did not have so much issues with the summoning. As all players had access to at least 2 of these hero's. There was not so much issues for me. However this reset completely messed up all. If it was the case. That people with the 3 summon hero's had an unfair advantage. Well those same people are now really laughing. Resetting all hero's and put all exp into 1 hero. (Usually Jaq) creates such an imbalance between players and armies. Players go around with lvl30-35 Jaq. And really troops no longer matter. This guy will out-damage all troops on the battlefield on both sides combined. The fix will already come to late. Because all people unlucky enough to know this, have this hero. Are now getting bashed on. An unfair battle you cannot do anything against. People will leave, and the imbalance will get bigger. The hero patch was the worst thing to do. Was reset skill points simply not ok?
- Purchases. Also something the creates a big cliff between players. Almost all can and will buy the Patron, and most will buy the 10$ hero. But after the jump is really big. It drives a cliff between people who can afford a lot. And people who cannot or will not pay so much for just a hero. In the end, you will loose money. I believe if you make 19.99 / 29.99 / 49.99 Hero bundles (and other bundles) you will get more people buying. And now, because a select group only buy. You create again imbalance. There will be a bigger gap. So most people leave, do not enjoy. You loose players, loose money. Kill the game.
- Regional server. Make US / EU / and Asian servers. Translation only works 50%. Unable to find people in your timezone or even your language. Will push away, well anyone except Chinese. Who are (on my server) the vast majority. Unless you really only want Asian countries to play (in that case do not release game worldwide) Make different servers. Also here, you will get that Chinese ignore almost all who are not Chinese, and other countries are represented in such small numbers. They cannot do anything. Result is again, leaving the game.
And its a shame!!! because the game has so much potential! It is really nice, and can be a huge success!
So i hope the developers and other players will read, Please add your comments, and bump this to get noticed.
Some last suggestions for the game:
- Make the map a little bigger, increase resources a little. It encourages people to battle and the game will not get so boring.
- More in game events. Mirror is nice. Do more!
- Tier's of Guilds, increase difficulty to get higher tier by maybe factor 10. Make it hard to own more cities. And put a hard cap on 5, maybe even just 3. It will allow for more guilds to form. Not one mega Guild.
- Increase energy and recharge rate. Make the game more active.
Anyways, so far, hope this will make a change.