icefoxemily
Squire
Squire

Jacques

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

I see replays all the time from my house's pvp and Jacques is dealing like top charts on damage for whatever side hes on. Not like small amount higher were talking like 250k vs 10k to the rest of his squad. Is he considered broken or is his 3 energy deployment cost mean anything? I feel like it wouldn't since were getting free energy now and you can get a ton of it by just playing. Just seems really busted to me

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Re: Jacques

Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:11 pm

How about 2,5 million in siege?

Jacques is broken, rose is 3 energy as well and cant do anything comparable.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Leghion wrote:
How about 2,5 million in siege?

Jacques is broken, rose is 3 energy as well and cant do anything comparable.

But it's rank 8 units vs rank 5 units so obviously it's acceptable that he can deal that much damage, in the rank 13 late game after a server is 1 year old he isn't that powerful.
/sarcasm

icefoxemily
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:40 pm

So why aren't they just nerfing him if hes that good. It seems like "If you want to win any pvp pay us 10 dollars"

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:46 pm

Here's some damage stats from a P2W Jacques inflicting a disgustingly long injury with just 2 bronze troops:

P2W Jacques.jpg

tofuu
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 pm

They are not going to nerf him. They areclearly buffing 3 energy heros and have intentionally left alone Jacque. Theybuffedrose for a reason. You are all like mid game to early game players, which is around level 10 troops or lower. An end game bane is far stronger than you can imagine right now.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:36 pm

tofuu wrote:
They are not going to nerf him. They areclearly buffing 3 energy heros and have intentionally left alone Jacque. Theybuffedrose for a reason. You are all like mid game to early game players, which is around level 10 troops or lower. An end game bane is far stronger than you can imagine right now.

Endgame? Are you serious?
You really think ANYONE will keep playing this game for about half year or a year on empty servers where you get destroyed by solo jacques siege raids causing you have weeks of healing?

90% of the game is first month, 9% is month 2, 0,00000001% is the time after. There is nothing to do in the game but waiting weeks for one building upgrade and watching jacques + bronze in pvp and siege. Boring building simulator.

Nerfing avalon and virion and talking about „Balance is the key“... bad joke...
Btw i own Rose. She is trash. She is down to jacques firestorm in 1-2 seconds doing nothing

icefoxemily
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Ya the fact they can just attack your base with him and he does the most damage is dumb. I'm uninstalling the game now. Thought it was fun but when you become so heavily pay to win not worth playing. Already didn't trust Kripps ad videos but now just screw any game he gets paid to cover.

shyke
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 am

tofuu wrote:

Yes because lilith themselves said they didn't want low risk high reward game play in their own game, day 6 jacques do 600k damage during sieges soloing entire silver garrisons (you can't get gold at this stage) allowing free reign over the entire server because literally nothing can defend against it. Nobody will ever continue a server where they always get ran over by a jacques day after day for months until he is finally "fine". That's honestly the stupidest shit i've ever heard "heh pleb early game scum can't handle when jacques is strong" no shit even late game people use sac hits and pick pure gold garrisons with him because it's so easy. They nerfed cleo because she did the exact same thing as he did against humans, then nerfed summons because they allowed the same thing to an extent but all of a sudden its okay when jacques does it because he costs 3 energy. I'm sorry but you're so ignorant its insane the game loses interest/players after the first month due to learning curve and people getting ran over, jacques is a huge problem to server health especially in the newer ones because that's literally the only hero the chinese/vn people buy is him because he is broken as hell.

Gddonnelly78
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 am

Very well said replies in this thread. Can't believe the issue is still getting ignored. I too almost quit early game when one guy with super Jaques wiped 6 top players in a row (nobody could even survive long enough to take out 1 mech). He single handedly won the city for his color. If I didn't like the guys I play with I would have uninstalled right then and there.