sunbow
Baron
Baron

[GAME BREAKING] Poorly executed Hero Reset

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi everyone,

the way this hero rest worked feels highly unfair and not executed in a good way.
The main issue is, that players who have all 3 summoners can reset Avalon and Virion first and apply all XP cards on Elena, which gives an 65% XP boost at level 30 and an 80% XP boost at level 40. The skill which should only affect battles does work with XP cards as well.

After Elena is at the max level you can then reset her and get additional XP cards, easily up to 20 if not 30 million XP, which can then be re-used to level heroes way higher than they were before. 20M XP equals weeks, if not months of dungeon grinding and can completely destroy the balance of the servers.

The second (minor) complain is regarding the "free" skill reset. When you manually reset heroes, all heroes have their skills at 0 points. With this reset however, you get 1 point for the first skill. If you don't want this one, you need to add a second point somewhere else and afterwards reset for 100 linari or wait up to 3x 48 hours.

Best regards
sun
Last edited by sunbow on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Poorly executed Hero Reset

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:40 pm

That's one flaw they should hotfix.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:54 pm

They should hotfix jacques.
Its getting totally retarded. The game is crippled to the point every end game content is done by bronze + jacques.
There is no more tactic or strategy. Its all down to bronze + jacques duels and siege. Noone wants to have 5 days of healing because of jacques. Nerfing summon because its unfair is a joke.

Lilith whats the statistic? Let me guess 99% elenas were traded into jacques? 99% reseted stats and xp used to push jacques?

If they dont fix it immediately im done.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Sunbow is right and the scale of the abuse was rampant. Boosting millions of Xp is fair and balanced? What about fun ? Is it too late to correct this? How can these untested and poorly thought out updates continue to roll out quickly followed by hotfix after nerf after hotfix after nerf? The hero reset is just 1 of a long list of game breaking mechanics introduced without any thought of consequence for disrupting the current meta / server status.

So in short where is everyone's millions of free Xp and do the people that abused this get the compensation aswell ? We require an answer about this ASAP...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

BobtheBuilder
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:09 pm

It's probably already too late. Again, something that wasn't well thought out at all by the devs. It took me maybe 30 seconds to figure out that I could do this when the patch hit. By now, I'm sure the majority of people that figured this out have already done it.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Earlier only few ppl had jacques he wasnt that pushed at all becauseof 3 energy now there will be lvl 50 jacques everywhere.
Game is dead

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Leghion wrote:
Its getting totally retarded. The game is crippled to the point every end game content is done by bronze + jacques.
There is no more tactic or strategy. Its all down to bronze + jacques duels and siege. Noone wants to have 5 days of healing because of jacques. Nerfing summon because its unfair is a joke.

Lilith whats the statistic? Let me guess 99% elenas were traded into jacques? 99% reseted stats and xp used to push jacques?

God I really hope you do quit, although most whiners like you just keep playing so you have something in your life to cry about. If god is good and you do quit please also quit the forums, your QQ Jacques posts got old and fast.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Re: [GAME BREAKING] Poorly executed Hero Reset

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Please do not start another Jacques discussion here, there are many other topics regarding this.

And I still think late game (talking about 800k power) he is not OP anymore. Avalon does more damage with his buffs which do not show up in high scores. Once research is at a decent level, it feels balanced.

The thing here is: One player on our server had a level 40 Avalon and level 32ish Elena and Virion. Now he has all 3 of them at level 40.
This is not fair and game breaking.

Last
Squire
Squire

Re: [GAME BREAKING] Poorly executed Hero Reset

Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:44 pm

They cant understand that balance is for end game not mid game as they jump to new server each time they reach lvl 27 castles...

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Leghion wrote:

God I really hope you do quit, although most whiners like you just keep playing so you have something in your life to cry about. If god is good and you do quit please also quit the forums, your QQ Jacques posts got old and fast.

So scared of losing the free garrison clear? QQ