BobtheBuilder
Squire
Squire

Re: New patch discussion post October 2017

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 pm

This is just absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know why these forums exist. We've been voicing the same things over and over and over. Jacques is overpowered. Wood is extremely scarce while elixir is way too abundant. We have players with over 2 million elixir on our server stored with nothing to spend it on. They make changes that no one requested that only makes the game even less tactical.

We might as well write our suggestions on a piece of paper, roll that piece of paper into a ball and then toss it into the trash. We would get the same result. Maybe even improve our office basketball skills some.

I don't even know why I wasted a minute to type this up.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 pm

My only theory is that Jacques is the hero that whales benefit the most as he gets the strongest from spending a lot on $60 and $100 extra packs for the stats. Nerfing him would greatly upset the ones that spend literally hundreds of dollars on him while the summons do not require a lot of stats to function and were a tactic more available to F2P players.

This is the only reasoning I could come up with - because everything they have said so far regarding cheap troops + hero skills being an overpowered thing apply the same way, or even more to Jacques than the summons, yet they literally have not said a single word about him for many patches...

Svarn
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:37 pm

especially since now, Cleo and Rose have become better than before, and more powerful, they're even taking second place if I can afford to judge.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:22 pm

^Cleo is fine after the update, based on experience. She has her own pros and cons after all.

TEODivinity
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Summoners got nerfed, Jacques not.
Dwarfs are buffed, Humans not.
F2P heroes are down, P2W heroes are up.
ou can cry or drop your cash into pixels.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Jacques is op
Why don't you?
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image

Reiner
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:55 pm

https://i.imgur.com/XRISejD_d.jpg?maxwi ... ity=medium

It's just 1 million, it's totally fine and balanced guys. Lmao

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Reiner wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/XRISejD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

It's just 1 million, it's totally fine and balanced guys. Lmao

Balanced no fix needed.

Its unfair to lose golden units that cost you time and rare mats vs virtual units.

Its fine to lose gold vs none units tho. Firestorm from your backline into enemies backline killing spiders with 50k hp and 9h healing time with 2-3 bullets is fair.

Vriana
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:39 am

The added insult to the human race nerf was the free 200% dmg to summoned troops trinket they handed out. That was the biggest FU to the players both paying and not I have ever seen.

Vriana
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:57 am

Humans should of also got a research reset in this patch.

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Everyone was calling for a balance fix for op jacques in a time where jacques was limited in level and power by energy and the limitation to powerlevel him, and what did lilith?
They gave 500 free energy pots, removed the only way to counter jacques and gave him free xp so everyone who bought him can max level him.

My server dropped in population close to zero since the patch rolled out. All garrisons are destroyed, cities empty. World chat is a spam place for bronze jacques raids.

Game stomped into the ground.

I bought myself rose long time ago, money hero, 3 energy, can she fight with jacques? LOL! No he killes her with firestorm from the other end of the map in 2-3 hits. End of the story.