ProGamer
Squire
Squire

How does auto shield system works?

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:12 pm

I can not get any loot for few days from weaker targets

When i attack they have no shield, but after the battle i get 0 loot even though in battle screen i see the loot

Then i see that the target got auto shielded

Anyone figured out how exactly it works?

And damn this is so annoying and killed how the game works!

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Re: How does auto shield system works?

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Yes. The way the auto shield works is truly annoying. We waste energy doing an attack focused on plunder and then we simply get nothing at all.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:32 pm

It's also annoying at how it triggers. I attacked a lvl 19 guy with 300k basic resources knowing that the failsave exists and tried to keep my damage low by just using 2 stacks of gold archers and pulling 1 of them back at the start with elena. Dealt 2.480 walldmg and took about 25k basic resources the first siege attack. Did the same thing again and would have gotten a bit less and the shield kicked in... like seriously it kicks in at 10% resource loss and 2.480 walldmg to a 100k hp wall.

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
It's also annoying at how it triggers. I attacked a lvl 19 guy with 300k basic resources knowing that the failsave exists and tried to keep my damage low by just using 2 stacks of gold archers and pulling 1 of them back at the start with elena. Dealt 2.480 walldmg and took about 25k basic resources the first siege attack. Did the same thing again and would have gotten a bit less and the shield kicked in... like seriously it kicks in at 10% resource loss and 2.480 walldmg to a 100k hp wall.

i see

i wonder what is the exact formula behind this

this seriously removes all the reason of defeating enemy player's defense units to plunder

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 pm

i think it takes wall lvl and garrison in consideration when trigging shield, but yea shield works really weird like yesterday i found an lvl 8 castle with 30k+ of each resource i toke it all no shield trigger but he had like 30+ garrison. so yea this shield is really rushed and doesnt work proper.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Julianus wrote:
i think it takes wall lvl and garrison in consideration when trigging shield, but yea shield works really weird like yesterday i found an lvl 8 castle with 30k+ of each resource i toke it all no shield trigger but he had like 30+ garrison. so yea this shield is really rushed and doesnt work proper.

wow you are so lucky

it triggers very quickly at me

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 pm

ProGamer wrote:
Julianus wrote:

wow you are so lucky

it triggers very quickly at me

I never had a shield trigger at me so far, but my theory so far is that it takes garrison,resources to plunder and wall lvl in consideration for when to trigger
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

ProGamer
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:26 pm

damn fix this system or removed it

so much annoying

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am

I ran an experiment and with almost no wall upgrades and 0 garrison u are completely immune to attack as the bubble will auto activate on the first attack blocking any resource pillage. The more resource you have stored the more protected you are as its just giving a higher % and guaranteeing the bubble activates. So i just ignore garrison and walls completely now , perfect defence and didnt even need put any units or resources towards it. Thankz lilith.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:18 am

Dazed wrote:
I ran an experiment and with almost no wall upgrades and 0 garrison u are completely immune to attack as the bubble will auto activate on the first attack blocking any resource pillage. The more resource you have stored the more protected you are as its just giving a higher % and guaranteeing the bubble activates. So i just ignore garrison and walls completely now , perfect defence and didnt even need put any units or resources towards it. Thankz lilith.

That sounds like messed up.