Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

China needs to be separate

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 pm

The 1XXX servers are a joke, so much so that any future plans of server jumping have been replaced with quitting. They are filled with gold/account sellers, farmers and WHALES, entire guilds of them! The best part of this game was being able to play and compete with a 99c purchase and possibly a 9.99 hero but now I see people with THOUSANDS of GEMS within a COUPLE DAYS of launch.

Now being a Chinese based company and the likelihood that the amount of Chinese players will boost your income much more than the thousands of us who will most likely quit once our current servers die I am sure you guys won't even notice or could care less, but it's disappointing because I really enjoyed this game and I personally have no intention of being a whales punching bag.

I really hate complaining, when I see people whine about Jacques I buy him, when I see people demand an apology over patch delays I laugh, but when I see the game coming to an end I felt like something had to be said.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: China needs to be separate

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:52 am

People like you are the reason why servers are dying in the first place. You know jumping servers isn't healthy.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:13 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
The 1XXX servers are a joke, so much so that any future plans of server jumping have been replaced with quitting. They are filled with gold/account sellers, farmers and WHALES, entire guilds of them! The best part of this game was being able to play and compete with a 99c purchase and possibly a 9.99 hero but now I see people with THOUSANDS of GEMS within a COUPLE DAYS of launch.

Now being a Chinese based company and the likelihood that the amount of Chinese players will boost your income much more than the thousands of us who will most likely quit once our current servers die I am sure you guys won't even notice or could care less, but it's disappointing because I really enjoyed this game and I personally have no intention of being a whales punching bag.

I really hate complaining, when I see people whine about Jacques I buy him, when I see people demand an apology over patch delays I laugh, but when I see the game coming to an end I felt like something had to be said.

Hi Hoffman, I understand your concerns. First of all we are working on old realm merges, and regarding the Chinese players you have to understand that we just launched the game in China so there is a huge amount of players coming to the game these days as we are doing advertisements here. I am sure the developing team will soon be able to balance the realm player distribution better.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:25 am

We should welcome the Chinese, because it's more fun with more players to play with. Just my opinion.

Bombplayer2Jr
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Shu wrote:
We should welcome the Chinese, because it's more fun with more players to play with. Just my opinion.

No. I hope there will be seperate servers from them. They have so much propensity to spend and become ridiculous whale that I never seen before. Heard from one guy that a guy reach 300k power in just a single week. Introducing them with other regions will just create more imbalance.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:31 pm

300k power in one week is actually amazing. Well it would only suck if you're a non/moderate-spender trying to compete or fight him. You should learn to pick your fights.

jemmos
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 am

There's a reason many of the bigger games separated by region, This is one of them, in addition to latency, culture and player values/population. The trend of a game finally getting approval in china, and the the complete abandonment of the NA player base is a very real thing, and has happened countless times. And now, it's happened here.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:08 am

If you have been playing the game, this game doesn't require much latency. And houses exist to separate people(That's why there's language option in houses) if you don't like to join other country just because you have different culture and values based on what you say. Being afraid to compete with them is another thing.

PakTaeWoo
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 am

One good solution is: Don't join those 1XXX servers lol

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:48 am

Agreed. People keep jumping off to a new server since the start and wouldn't just sit back.