Conquest
Squire
Squire

Re: Gold Sellers

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:24 am

Thanks for answering.

Then that's it, 300k vs 50k in a week, i usualy love challenge but that's just not fun anymore.

Good bye AoC, was a realy good game before China came around.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Bye free user. JK, that's why the migration system is available.

Provectus
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm all for people paying to get an advantage - I happily pay my Patron status +£10 hero and if someone wants to drop x10 that to get an advantage I think it's excessive, but fair. Being able to get to 300k when others are at 50k is ridiculous though - There needs to be some kind of cap on spending, otherwise all of us will be so insanely outclassed that there's no point in playing and those huge whales won't have people to crush, resulting in them leaving. They can fix it or they can have the game collapse... I'm already starting to look elsewhere, which is a shame, because I thought this was my next big game.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm

If you don't want to play with a big spender, you can always seek an alliance, grow inside the capital, or migrate. There's plenty of options, I don't understand why everyone is seeking to destroy something big when they are still small. If it's the other way around then you should expect it in a P2W game.

Adding a cap on spending wouldn't solve the problem unless you're buying every cap as well, people will still complain that they're still unable to compete. What you all need is patience, if you are able to max out with the whale and get to his level, eventually you all will have to fight at an equal level. Though it will not be a one day thing for you since you're not spending on his level.

If you've been to PTR you'll be hyped to know the upcoming contents and might consider this as your next big game. Also, for a P2W game this is actually a much more generous game since there's plenty of ways to protect your resources and to grow by stealing carts while you're in the capital.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:04 pm

It looks like they somehow managed to get rid of the bots, at least for now. Good job @Hengli

tofuu
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:22 pm

People who are poor want to look at the world from the perspective of their wealth. People who a shit ton of resources are everywhere. I have a player on my server (#24) who never plays the game but has infinite Linari Can you imagine what you can do with infinite linari? There's no limit to how much linari you can buy and how many chests you can open and chests have everything. Getting a few million resources isn't hard at all.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:25 am

the bots do seem to have calmed down if not stopped, well done Lilith.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

PakTaeWoo
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 am

Well this happens to every game I think. At first the game is great, many start playing it. Then rich people start investing to become whales, beating all the F2P players who eventually feel helpless, get bored and quit. I guess the devs wont do much to stop people spending because its their income anyway. Understandable. Different games but same story.
On a side note: Shu seems to be a real protector or legal representative of the big spenders/whales/P2W community? LOLz

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:12 am

I'm not a whale myself, and there are just plenty of ways to avoid fighting them if you really want to play the game for enjoyment and not complain in the forums about why there's no sauce in my pizza.

tecako5242
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:51 pm

really nice collection you have shared. thank you...