Axxar
Squire
Squire

Gold Sellers

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am

Hi guys,

As you may noticed, goldsellers are spamming chat on all servers since China release. Would it be possible, dear developpers, to include chat controls in upcoming releases ? Here a few proposal :

- Inability to talk in chats below 10k power and castle 6.
- Inability to copy paste the same message for 20 min or so.
- Ability for players to click and report & ignore player directly in chat

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Axxar
Axxar - Athaly #101 - https://youtu.be/ECTrrFqTvI4

mag1C
Squire
Squire

Re: Gold Sellers

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Be wary of gold sellers as they can steal your account and you may give them access to credit card information by doing so.
mag1C House: Kappa Neferak Server: 17-33

Tutorials, Hall of Fame Plunders and much more on our YouTube Chanel Below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCswjt8WnzYtDjSKvwVIvtdA

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 am

in a few short days lilith has ruined this game. Somehow I am blocked for trying to say 2 sentences in less than a minute but I have to put up with bots on every server spamming gold sales in chinese.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:03 am

Just mute notifications in World/Kingdom chat, this is not the first time in history this has happened. I'm sure you all have played other games, yeah?

Conquest
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:05 am

Yeah but this time cheat is real, people are coming from nowhere and start with tons of ressources.

I'm on server 119 and after 1 week we got some 300k+ players.

Ok money is a thing, but when you see message of players selling 1M ressources each and you see this at the same time :

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:15 am

You can report suspected players in Support so they will check the credibility of the resources. And I'm sure they will do something about it, I think dropping names in the forums with your complaints are not necessary.

Conquest
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:27 am

We are many players suffering this problem, we try repot, we try mail, we try this forum but nothing happend and they still crush everybody with there overpowered armies.

I know pay for win is a thing, and i deal with that no problem, that's the game, but this is not pay for win, it's just cheat so i don't care dropping name of cheaters.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:34 am

Investigation takes some time I'm sure they will reply to your concern at some point.

Pay to win is no different from cheating. Whether you take up the challenge it's up to you. Eventually, the majority of people who keeps playing will max out and be able to compete with the whales.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:09 am

Axxar wrote:
Hi guys,

As you may noticed, goldsellers are spamming chat on all servers since China release. Would it be possible, dear developpers, to include chat controls in upcoming releases ? Here a few proposal :

- Inability to talk in chats below 10k power and castle 6.
- Inability to copy paste the same message for 20 min or so.
- Ability for players to click and report & ignore player directly in chat

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

Axxar

Hi Axxar, we are doing our best to ban all the players that are making this kind of advertisement. Be advised that trying to "buy" anything from this players may cause you to get your account stolen and sometimes even the credit card info connected to your itunes/google play account.

Conquest wrote:
Yeah but this time cheat is real, people are coming from nowhere and start with tons of ressources.

I'm on server 119 and after 1 week we got some 300k+ players.

Ok money is a thing, but when you see message of players selling 1M ressources each and you see this at the same time :

Just checked and these two players are not cheaters, got resources by opening chests, buying bundles and shop.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 am

It's nice to see that there's quick interaction between players and admins even on the forums. Other game companies does a poor job. Cheers.