Aluminara
Baron
Baron

How do people get high stats in f2p?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 pm

I am just wondering, as I have never had high stats on my heroes (35 magic but everything else below 15), how do you get them up high enough for the new weapons?
I understand it is "Legendary". The stats on the item seem so low compared to what you need to craft it. I know you sometimes you get stat cards from ruins but is that it? Do you need to buy every stat card you can from the shop? This still seems like you will fall short of ever crafting these items until the game is dead (Castle level 27+). This item only cost 8k honor and I am castle level 17. So either honor still means nothing for everyone that isn't a whale or I am missing something, please help.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Re: How do people get high stats in f2p?

Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:28 am

This may not be particularly helpful to you but as a F2P player with maxed stats on a number of heroes the key is: taking over the whole entire server so you get everything single quest hub. And yes, buying every single stat card seen in the store though my avalon had command 70+ before the store came out.

But yeah if you're looking for a competitive server and to only play until ~ castle 25 it will be (much) harder.

Weiss
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Wow, I would rather just use the stat cards. Perhaps there will be a new feature like the developer diary "Mirror" realm that awards stat cards, so it becomes easier to max out our heroes.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Sparkles wrote:
This may not be particularly helpful to you but as a F2P player with maxed stats on a number of heroes the key is: taking over the whole entire server so you get everything single quest hub. And yes, buying every single stat card seen in the store though my avalon had command 70+ before the store came out.

But yeah if you're looking for a competitive server and to only play until ~ castle 25 it will be (much) harder.

The key to the entire game is right there in the first sentence. Being on faction that controls an entire server is the key to being way stronger than everybody else for free lol. Its such a huge advantage since your heros level wayyy faster. It will be evident once servers merge, since this will be the main advantage that single faction servers carry over. Yes, the extra RSS can't be overlooked, but we are all somewhat timegated on how high of a level our castle can be, so research is generally capped. Hero progression, however, is totally dependent on how many quests you have had available since the server came out.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 pm

My heroes are all over 40 command and 20 might by lv 20 dunno what your issue is and my vega has 50 magic. I'm free to play. Make use of the set items that's a huge boon. And you get enough stat runestones around the map to easily boost one or two heroes so you can equip that item.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Zinek wrote:
My heroes are all over 40 command and 20 might by lv 20 dunno what your issue is and my vega has 50 magic. I'm free to play. Make use of the set items that's a huge boon. And you get enough stat runestones around the map to easily boost one or two heroes so you can equip that item.

I guess I am just insanely unlucky then, I rarely see stat cards from ruins and there might be 10 of each stat rune around the map (Though I believe it is less than that)

Phoenix64
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:08 am

Free to play here. I know this is a dead topic, but it might help out others?
You just need those stats to craft it. That's it.

You could for example, have those stats on... I don't know, Jacques. And then craft it with Jacques and just equip it to Avalon. There's no need for adjusting Avalon's stats or anything like that to use the item. So what I just did was put all the very best items on Avalon to meet the requirements for his command and might. You're not supposed to have that item at Castle 17 unless you're a really, really and active player and funnel everything into Avalon.
Over time, the stat cards will appear. Put all your command into Avalon and put a bit of Might into him too. You'll reach those requirements pretty easily later on if you're patient.

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:34 am

Phoenix64 wrote:
Free to play here. I know this is a dead topic, but it might help out others?
You just need those stats to craft it. That's it.

You could for example, have those stats on... I don't know, Jacques. And then craft it with Jacques and just equip it to Avalon. There's no need for adjusting Avalon's stats or anything like that to use the item. So what I just did was put all the very best items on Avalon to meet the requirements for his command and might. You're not supposed to have that item at Castle 17 unless you're a really, really and active player and funnel everything into Avalon.
Over time, the stat cards will appear. Put all your command into Avalon and put a bit of Might into him too. You'll reach those requirements pretty easily later on if you're patient.

Yeah, I do get that and I do do it. Even my level 28 heroes have nowhere close to those stats. I even changed are items to maximize one character.
Another point to why I mentioned the castle level and being able to buy the item is honor was mention to become "rare" so people would not bully but because I have never seen those stats on a hero then honor is still as unless as ever.
It also feeds into the p2w and f2p gap that seems to increase with every update. Though they have solved 1 thing, you cant overcap by purchasing units.