Dazed
Baron
Baron

New Loot Bubble

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:54 am

So the PTR has got a new loot bubble system introduced , which automatically activates once a certain loot% has been reached. With the new warehouse system already protecting much more resources and layering this added protection ontop i cant help but worry this will dry the resources up even more. Plz share your thoughts. Source https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QfEYj5lY1Xo
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Re: New Loot Bubble

Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 am

Pretty sure they already dried up the loot. Not sure what they are protecting.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:11 am

Dazed wrote:
So the PTR has got a new loot bubble system introduced , which automatically activates once a certain loot% has been reached. With the new warehouse system already protecting much more resources and layering this added protection ontop i cant help but worry this will dry the resources up even more. Plz share your thoughts. Source https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QfEYj5lY1Xo

I myself worry about this very much. Lets say my house takes out a whales garrison and now we can loot him. my worry is then when will the sheild kick in? after we loot x amount of resources? after we loot a % based of hes resources? After we attack x amount of times? We have no idea how it will work and i just worry this will give whales an bigger advange in keeping their resources safe.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 am

Looks awesome.No need to rush this game.So i like the protection and the overall changes.I wonder when this update s gonna arrive :D

Destination

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:14 pm

I acually tested the shield, i had 180k gold, and i lost 150k of it before the shield kicked in, same goes for the other ressources.

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Well , at least it works on 17 % :D

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Destination wrote:
I acually tested the shield, i had 180k gold, and i lost 150k of it before the shield kicked in, same goes for the other ressources.

thats good atleast, but what if u started looting agian after the shield went down? would it let u loot the 30k after the shield end?
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Destination

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Julianus wrote:
Destination wrote:

thats good atleast, but what if u started looting agian after the shield went down? would it let u loot the 30k after the shield end?

its not a shield with a duration that is shown, i am not to sure how it acually works. So didnt get to test that
and they said that this is not the final version of the shield yet

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:20 am

It's just time to quit.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 am

It's a respond to people who are complaining about farming other accounts. If you don't like it blame the people who were raging about it.