Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Where's the new update?

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 am

Anyone else feel like there was a build up for this new patch and now it's turned into a cliff hanger? It's already been a week since I pre-downloaded the patch and nothing....
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Re: Where's the new update?

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:55 am

+1
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:40 pm

I noticed in one of the official Facebook posts where they were advertising the test realm that they mentioned you might encounter a lot of bugs. My best guess is that with the new patch being so big (whole new race + crafting system + more) that they have encountered lots of bugs they are trying to fix.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

VildAnd
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Playing on the test realm, I don't think I have encountered many more bugs than on the live servers.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Ah well - there goes my theory then :-(

Would be nice to hear an official response - even if it just something like sorry we have encountered problems but we are working to get it out ASAP.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:26 pm

It is almost certainly a delay in the patch approval from Apple seeing as Android is already available for download and Apple are notoriously difficult to work with in comparison.

Gddonnelly78
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I think the solution should be that Android users get to change races now instead of waiting for the apple users. There is no downside for apple users other than waiting a bit. I'm DYING to change to the Rakan and keep leveling up the cost of switching keeps going up and up each castle level.

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:27 pm

No surprise that there s no message from GM or developers about the delay or actual release of the update.Communication from their side is terrible.And the worst is answering some players questions here.As someone wrote here before,even if they just wrote something like " we r sorry , we encountered some problems, working on it "..Or "i cant answer y on this, dont know any details.." something like these responses at least ..

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Sparkles wrote:
It is almost certainly a delay in the patch approval from Apple seeing as Android is already available for download and Apple are notoriously difficult to work with in comparison.

You would be correct. Apple has not approved it yet so they can't release it.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 am

Sparkles wrote:

Bingo.
We are doing our best to update the game asap, sorry guys.