Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Re: Small look at Rakan (unit SS and 1 battle video)

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:09 pm

shyke wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
Also the rakan is running every troop they have, vs a well positioned Lich, is not only the difference of power is the difference of setup too, the Special Units are not actualy good on duels either, too much space wasted :/

Lich doesn't really have positions they only have two units they use majority of the time, as for supers they generally are the best thing to kill spiders on same tier fights they are really tanky and they usually 2 shot silver spiders. That is of course for the human/lich ones the dwarf one is a siege thing and I haven't looked at the rakan one to really know what it does.

Well i think youre not playing vs enough high lvl Lich players, we do have multiple units, Scorps, Skellies, Mummies and Spiders, depending on vs what youre going is what setup you will use, vs high lvl humans/dwarves you cant win only with scorps and spiders
BOOM

VildAnd
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Muanh wrote:
So what should samurai be used for?

I have found no good use for samurai, other that a crystal dump for the wall.

shyke
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Fawksito wrote:
shyke wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
Also the rakan is running every troop they have, vs a well positioned Lich, is not only the difference of power is the difference of setup too, the Special Units are not actualy good on duels either, too much space wasted :/

Lich doesn't really have positions they only have two units they use majority of the time, as for supers they generally are the best thing to kill spiders on same tier fights they are really tanky and they usually 2 shot silver spiders. That is of course for the human/lich ones the dwarf one is a siege thing and I haven't looked at the rakan one to really know what it does.

Well i think youre not playing vs enough high lvl Lich players, we do have multiple units, Scorps, Skellies, Mummies and Spiders, depending on vs what youre going is what setup you will use, vs high lvl humans/dwarves you cant win only with scorps and spiders

Yeah but you still only add 1 skelly pack for sac and 1-2 mummy packs against humans my main point is look at how human armies are they have the widest range of units that are actually used instead of sprinkling for flavor. Outside niche uses and full plunder lines lich really only relies on scorp/spider in pvp the rest of the units is if they feel like using a couple packs but they really don't need to use other units if they don't want to and can do just fine without the infusion of other units as long as they don't fight supers or full gold fields.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:35 pm

shyke wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
shyke wrote:

Yeah but you still only add 1 skelly pack for sac and 1-2 mummy packs against humans my main point is look at how human armies are they have the widest range of units that are actually used instead of sprinkling for flavor. Outside niche uses and full plunder lines lich really only relies on scorp/spider in pvp the rest of the units is if they feel like using a couple packs but they really don't need to use other units if they don't want to and can do just fine without the infusion of other units as long as they don't fight supers or full gold fields.

Lich have to use this 4 troops in order to win atm, is not as easy as some patch before, i have one human Acc , castle 32, and one Lich castle 31, on both accs im around top 1X. Dueling at this points is all about what units to use and and where, there are some common setups that people use (lets call it meta) but when you start merging other troops the meta starts to crumble and is all about positioning. I do believe that your point of view is based on the lack of experience on dueling or probably youre in a realm that dont have a lot of action in pvp.

I can have 6 Gold spiders atm but i use 3 Gold spiders, 2Gold mummies and the rest are gold skellies, they are bananas.
BOOM

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 am

Fawksito wrote:
shyke wrote:
Suprise t8/7 units lose to an army of t9 lich its not suprising in the least and I'm pretty sure the poison immunity is only on gold monks from what I saw from pictures but I don't have access to the ptr so i can't even see what their units cost and all of it is second hand information.

But yeah t8/7 armies shouldn't ever beat a t9 army in a duel especially looking at the unit comp in that video.

The video was posted to show the difference from the first video and the damage output. You can also look at the status of VII/VIII units. It's not about a VII/VIII losing to a IX.

shyke
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:00 am

Fawksito wrote:
Lich have to use this 4 troops in order to win atm, is not as easy as some patch before, i have one human Acc , castle 32, and one Lich castle 31, on both accs im around top 1X. Dueling at this points is all about what units to use and and where, there are some common setups that people use (lets call it meta) but when you start merging other troops the meta starts to crumble and is all about positioning. I do believe that your point of view is based on the lack of experience on dueling or probably youre in a realm that dont have a lot of action in pvp.

I can have 6 Gold spiders atm but i use 3 Gold spiders, 2Gold mummies and the rest are gold skellies, they are bananas.

I have tons of experience dueling just not at 30+ tier because all the servers i play on implode by that time the highest i've gotten to was 25 before the whale was at tier 33 when everyone else was 24-25 with a few other whales at 28/29. Before that i got to 23 before a whale killed off everyone with his wallet by destroying every single castle 20+ garrison every 2 days to stay ahead and basically killed off the server by himself. As for dueling experience I can easily tell you no matter what you run if you run into a 80might/20stam jacques you will lose unless you are atleast 2 unit tiers ahead or if you have a jacques himself its absurd. For all the f2p playing mass spiders and spamming summons into the backline while ignoring open favor is generally the best way to win as lich v human since 90% of the humans that know whats going on opens favor you just choke them with units as your 4 gold spider + mass silvers in the back delay the front while in the back is getting shredded by summons. I've easily beaten humans fielding 4 golds on me plus full silver without me fielding any golds at all its sort of a joke how easy it is, if you place swords properly you'll shred them into pieces like a joke.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:47 am

Aluminara wrote:
Just changed race so I have more info, turtles are 4x5 which is the same as a super unit.
And Crossbowmen are 4x4.

Turtles though it be a Massive , Super Unit can be defeated easily.

CBowmen are weak armor units easily killed low HP.

Seems the RAKKAN race is the weakest of the 5 races.

I have yet to obtain more information on the SYLPHS RACE.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

VildAnd
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am

NEFERAK555 wrote:

Just like the other races, the rakan has advantages and disadvantages.

To conclude that they are the weakest of the current races might be a little premature.

To conclude that they are weaker than a race that has not yet been defined is definitely premature.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:10 pm

VildAnd wrote:
NEFERAK555 wrote:

Just like the other races, the rakan has advantages and disadvantages. .

Rakkan are NINJA'S & TURTLES from the EAST we expect them to be all. SENSEI

rather since Rakkan have LOW HP WEAK ARMOUR that makes them easy to kill !
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 pm

shyke wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

I have tons of experience dueling just not at 30+ tier because all the servers i play on implode by that time the highest i've gotten to was 25 before the whale was at tier 33 when everyone else was 24-25 with a few other whales at 28/29. Before that i got to 23 before a whale killed off everyone with his wallet by destroying every single castle 20+ garrison every 2 days to stay ahead and basically killed off the server by himself. As for dueling experience I can easily tell you no matter what you run if you run into a 80might/20stam jacques you will lose unless you are atleast 2 unit tiers ahead or if you have a jacques himself its absurd. For all the f2p playing mass spiders and spamming summons into the backline while ignoring open favor is generally the best way to win as lich v human since 90% of the humans that know whats going on opens favor you just choke them with units as your 4 gold spider + mass silvers in the back delay the front while in the back is getting shredded by summons. I've easily beaten humans fielding 4 golds on me plus full silver without me fielding any golds at all its sort of a joke how easy it is, if you place swords properly you'll shred them into pieces like a joke.

A good human will shred you with enough horses to destroy scorpions, so there is where the Skellies go, they tank the charge and spears since they are 30 targets to mitigate skills. I do understand the thing about Jaques but believe me the summonings works awesome vs him, got a friend with a Jacques that have around 90 might and all you need to do is make Virion sit on front and summon the swordsman on him, he will explode without doing anything important. (i would like to say i have experience vs dwarves but nope)
Its a strategy game, and every race is strong enough to beat you really bad.
BOOM