dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Re: Hero Bundles

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 am

Apollyon wrote:
dorianGREY wrote:
+1 to the devs looking at changing this or changing the balance that heroes bring to pvp. Currently you hand the game to people with more heroes and thats damn unfair on the whole community.

Really? So far combat rewards less stats, so less hereos is better for winning battles.

In pvp the player with the highest magic, command, stamina and attack get buffs to their whole army as of Immigration patch.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:45 am

dorianGREY wrote:
Apollyon wrote:
dorianGREY wrote:
+1 to the devs looking at changing this or changing the balance that heroes bring to pvp. Currently you hand the game to people with more heroes and thats damn unfair on the whole community.

Really? So far combat rewards less stats, so less hereos is better for winning battles.

In pvp the player with the highest magic, command, stamina and attack get buffs to their whole army as of Immigration patch.

Yup
30% is too high cap
5% should be enough. 30% just means whoever buys more gold armor and more heroes almost always win
Nothing with army
Hi kenshin! Btw your signature says realm 63 dragroost, its realm 62 not 63

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:52 am

Hisoka wrote:
dorianGREY wrote:
Apollyon wrote:

Yup
30% is too high cap
5% should be enough. 30% just means whoever buys more gold armor and more heroes almost always win
Nothing with army

bwahahaha nice typo by me. thanks hisoka! Yes 5% is way more than needed.

Rufio 54 - Crown Prince

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:43 pm

This is sad, i buy Rose, and now cant buy other hero because i dont wana pay 50-99$ for hero in mobile game, for 50-99$ i can buy Shadow of War or other new game on pc. This is ridiculus.

And maybe you would add that if you bought the hero on one server then on the other servers you also have it available.
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:20 pm

I remember when all heroes were 99$ and I rememeber before that you could get them in the daily box. Yep good times.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

PakTaeWoo
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 am

I heard you can get Jacques from lotto chest in next patch?

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:55 am

PakTaeWoo wrote:
I heard you can get Jacques from lotto chest in next patch?

I think it's only an event in PTR, but who knows they might implement hero chests in live servers in the future.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:54 am

Also quite disappointed with this. Getting a hero at level 1 and nothing extra for $10 felt okay. Paying $50 or $100 for the bundles after that does not feel okay, that's the price of a full game/collector's edition.

Maybe make it so the $10 value only appears a week after your last $10 purchase, or after you spend X Linari, or a combination of both. 7 days, and every X Linari spent reduces this timer by 1 day. Or even better, the $10 value only appears every X castle levels.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:10 am

ddelucca wrote:
Also quite disappointed with this. Getting a hero at level 1 and nothing extra for $10 felt okay. Paying $50 or $100 for the bundles after that does not feel okay, that's the price of a full game/collector's edition.

Maybe make it so the $10 value only appears a week after your last $10 purchase, or after you spend X Linari, or a combination of both. 7 days, and every X Linari spent reduces this timer by 1 day. Or even better, the $10 value only appears every X castle levels.

they've stated already heroes are becoming available for all in game in the coming patches without money.

Rufio 54 - Crown Prince

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 am

Hisoka wrote:
dorianGREY wrote:
Apollyon wrote:

Yup
30% is too high cap
Nothing with army

I totally agree that 30% is to much but i think that 5% is also to low. At high levels hero active abilities are very weak, heroes are actually a liability as when they die they give a big moral boost and it is very easy to kill even maxed out stamina heroes. So having the abilities enhance your whole army makes planning your formation an interesting challenge. I personally feel like 10% would be a good number.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf