Last
Squire
Squire

Re: Jacques and overall hero balance in duels

Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:12 am

dorianGREY wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Last wrote:
Actually same you can write about gold spiders... Or vega + elena + bishop combo...

Spiders have a counter aka priests. Vega has a counter called she's squishy summon swords on her face she dies and you crush backline.

Jacques you summon swords on him he kills the swords spawns a morale boost for allies and kills the rest of your army.

this. The only counter to jaques is another jaques.

I killing him with avalon archers summons but its in mid game. Swordmans summon hit to slow. Best is leap stun on him block his skill then summon archers. If he is in front spearmans chain lock him also.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:48 am

want to hope he doesnt set a missle off or double blast in those archers, they will just disappear.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Dijkstra
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Completely agree...

IMG_2667.jpg
Jacques and Elena (Both vanished my troops of silver and golds)

IMG_2666.jpg
Tiadrin Overpower

shyke
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Dijkstra wrote:
Completely agree...

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

Oh hey i recognize that second one, sorry about that humans don't duel me on 100 very often and yes that's what i've been saying both jacques and tiadrin if prepped well are huge anti-fun heroes.

Just so people know the tiadrin one was 5 bronze scorps + bronze spider versus entire field of human silver the only reason why his golds weren't dead was because they sat just outside of hero ability range. But next time you see me Dijkstra open with prayer or your archers will run before the second round of ability uses its the only way to slightly counter a mag/com stacked tiadrin

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:52 am

Just to show the Devs are listening >.>
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

iphit
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:33 am

is that print from ptr the one with jacques chest

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 pm

iphit wrote:

Yes. When this goes live every server that launches during the event will be literal cancer 80 might jacques day 1 kill me now.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 pm

iphit wrote:

Did some testing with linari i saved up from gifts and such. That chest is truly OP. I spent 3400 linari on the chest and got jaquess 3 times (other 2 were converted into 600k xp cards) and with the overall xp cards i got from the chest. i had it lvl to a lvl 20 jaquess with 2 600k cards left and my castle level is 8... so pretty much anyone who spends 60 dollar or so on that chest can have a lvl 20 jaquess in hes army at lvl 8...
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Is this something that all servers will be getting though? My initial thoughts were that they were giving the hero's to the PTR so that they can be tested (the rakan hero for obvious reasons and Jacques because they be redesigning him rather than just straight up nerfing the numbers).

I'll be disappointed if my $10 hero purchase was wasted on a hero that is readily available at a low purchase rate.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Sparkles wrote:
Is this something that all servers will be getting though? My initial thoughts were that they were giving the hero's to the PTR so that they can be tested (the rakan hero for obvious reasons and Jacques because they be redesigning him rather than just straight up nerfing the numbers).

I'll be disappointed if my $10 hero purchase was wasted on a hero that is readily available at a low purchase rate.

lets hope this stays in ptr. Otherwise i might aswell start over in a new server when the chest is gone.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar