shyke
Knight
Knight

Re: Mummies

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 am

dorianGREY wrote:
Nekrinius wrote:
Anyone know if they get some buffs? Mummies really need something else, not only resurrection. Silver and gold priests have new skills, why Mummies dont?

lilith does not care about undead. apparently a necromances best skill is not his command of undead legions, it is his ability to tame spiders and scorpions...

Just get an alt and kill off their gold ranged units for free gold acolytes every day or so then you will see the value of gold mummies but other than rez cheesing no they aren't used a lot but I know people that have 6+ gold warlock packs on their walls because they use a pack of my gold mummies to raise them. Its insane value for what they cost to lich you just have to fiddle with it.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:02 pm

I use them, because spending blood diamonds as a lich is useless other ways unless it's for a silver skelly squad or two for sacrifice. I guess I'd just like to see them more unique than mildly tankier silver mummies as the silver mummies will raise gold troops at high enough levels too, or they used too, they might have changed that (I'll try to check sometime but I don't often use them in duels.)
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:31 pm

..or maybe give them curses? This is mummies, yea? In all movies what i see mummies send curse on humans, why here they cant do this? Curses can be debuff or damage over time(like poisons) or they can send curses that cause humanoids to transform into skeletons after death! I think it is a good idea to give mummy a few different curses!
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Nekrinius wrote:
..or maybe give them curses? This is mummies, yea? In all movies what i see mummies send curse on humans, why here they cant do this? Curses can be debuff or damage over time(like poisons) or they can send curses that cause humanoids to transform into skeletons after death! I think it is a good idea to give mummy a few different curses!

My bet is that they can't do it because Sylph will be a race focused on debuffs.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Mummies should stick to dead unit production and excel with it. Since the Lich race are the swarm after all.