Lanfeust
Squire
Squire

Game is broken to due constant new servers/population

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm

I play on server 87 (Anubaris) and have a Castle Lvl 19 at the time of writing this post. The server is less then 2 weeks old and it's already dead. Most top players from other kingdom saw how my house was dominating big/giant cities and even managing to fight off most kingdoms at the same time so most decided to migrate into our kingdom while they still could. Now we are the top house by almost 2x the amount of power compared to the second best house in the server.

Other kingdoms are losing players constantly as they have no chance to migrate anymore and just quit the game or joined the newest server that appears every day or two. Now my house is stuck in nearly a dead server where we completely dominated and have no competition. What is there to do? Kill the remaining weak ones? Then what? Daily PVE only? I don't think that is enough to keep players active or spending money on your game. There needs to be more actions/events (more caravans based events too) specially larger maps with a lot more players as right now a 2 week realm is essentially over there is just no content left.

How is it possible that the developers keep introducing new servers daily and there are past servers that only last two weeks? At this rate people will get bored and not even play your new money-hungry servers if you keep the old ones dead.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: Game is broken to due constant new servers/population

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:38 am

The new servers = new money, as the first few in a new server try to stay in front of the rest and so spend $$. This is a whale creation process nothing more, as once u 'invest' into a server most continue to play but the spending decreases as u gain control of the server. So they need a continual supply of new servers to keep the new money coming in. If they wanted healthy servers focused on the gameplay, then removing the old acc's (30days afk) and filling with fresh blood would have been a thing 50 servers ago.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.