Krakatoa
Knight
Knight

Re: 1.14 update postponed?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:07 am

Hisoka wrote:
Krakatoa wrote:
Doomseraph wrote:
Yeah, this feels so immature for a company and its customer service......announced something, then just delete the announcement like nothing happened without explanations.

The funniest thing is that they built it up and hyped it to the max and then for whatever reason they postpone it and what do they do? They erase all trace of their promises of date and time and remain quiet. The mature and professional way of dealing with these setbacks is to post an update explaining what happened and how long of a delay to expect. I know that they eventually sent an in-game announcement but from the look of things, some people were waiting for the update since early this morning (and honestly, who can blame them when they made it sound like it was going to bring world peace and end world hunger at the same time)

Lolz i woke up early for the hype and now im questioning if i do it toniht or no

Yeah, in my House everybody was asking what happened but I don't think anybody cancelled surgery for it LOL. How does the saying go... "once burned, twice shy"
:twisted: Krakatoa :twisted:

CURRENTLY:
Server 23
Green
Krakatoa

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:53 am

Calm down guys, we didn't post an announcement earlier because the team was still fixing some bugs and we were unsure about the update time. Sorry about that.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 am

Lol - I for one am not worried about it. As i said I would rather see it done properly and late than on time with flaws and aside from this you guys have really been on top of communication. One thing to remember - if people are not upset then it means they dont have any emotional investment in the game.

hengli

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:38 am

Apollyon wrote:
Lol - I for one am not worried about it. As i said I would rather see it done properly and late than on time with flaws and aside from this you guys have really been on top of communication. One thing to remember - if people are not upset then it means they dont have any emotional investment in the game.

I totally understand, next time even if it's just to say "It will be delayed" I will make a post.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:35 am

communication is KING ... to put it into fitting words ... if anybody finds the pun, he can keep it ;-)

by the way the apple store doesnt seem to deliver the update yet ... servers are up and android seems to work.

also a thing that COULD be communicated ...

hengli

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 am

It's working now.

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:30 am

hengli wrote:
It's working now.

on what planet ?

Destination

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 am

you need, as it says, to download the new version.

scoubi66
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 am

apple server to download new version does not work
No update is offered I got stacked cant play...

Flames
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:08 pm

It does work perfectly here.