iphit
Baron
Baron

Hero stats redistribuiton after the update

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:21 pm

I've hengli post about the compensation, but i did not manage to understand if the redistribuiton of the stats is for every hero or just bought heroes.
My concern is a lot of people got cleo and as a human after this patch i'd rather switch to elena, but i wont get any card for her and all the stat cards i had for her i spent on other heroes since i wasn't planing on paying 100 euros for her, with this said the only way to make her worth it is if im able to redistribute the stat points of all the heroes.

Flames
Baron
Baron

Re: Hero stats redistribuiton after the update

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:33 pm

iphit wrote:
I've hengli post about the compensation, but i did not manage to understand if the redistribuiton of the stats is for every hero or just bought heroes.
My concern is a lot of people got cleo and as a human after this patch i'd rather switch to elena, but i wont get any card for her and all the stat cards i had for her i spent on other heroes since i wasn't planing on paying 100 euros for her, with this said the only way to make her worth it is if im able to redistribute the stat points of all the heroes.

When you make an exchange, your new hero will replace your old hero and inherit its level. Your old hero’s extra attribute and ability points will be returned to you, and you will find its previously equipped items returned to your inventory, their cooldowns reset.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:44 pm

I think what the OP is asking if whether hero specific stat upgrade cards will be switched to universal or not. People bought hero-specific stat upgrade cards or they were included in the bundles and used them, if they exchange the hero but still have the hero specific cards then they are useless.

IE: Buying the $99 dollar bundle, you used the cards to increase banes stats. Then you trade bane for elena. Will those extra points that you got from the bane cards still be bane-only or will you be able to use them on elena?

Flames
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Everything that you spent already on a hero will convert into equal stats on your newly chosen hero.
If you still have a hero specific card i assume that you will keep this one, but that's a question for hengli to answer.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 pm

That answers the question - the phrasing "will be returned to you" was ambiguous and led many to believe that any cards used on heros would be "
returned" as cards - not that they would transfer into the new hero.

iphit
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:32 am

Im sorry for the missunderstanding but my question is not related to that.
On my cleo i only invested magic stat points and since i wasnt gonna purchase any other hero i used all the might command and stamina stat points on the initial heroes, so if im not able to redistribite the stat points of every hero (ex:avalon, gazul , grimms , avril , etc) i wont be able to put any points on elena because i only have magic stat points on cleo making elena useless.

bitysizeg
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:45 am

A ray of the array is controlled for the width of the locks for the field. The attachment of the dissertation assistance services is invited for all followed items for people. The assignment is fully equipped for the departments. The stuff is done for all flowed chips of the team. the gathering is ousted for the arrangement of the granting elements for sounds and all humans.

Cford
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:17 pm

The Google Play Store is the most secure and easily accessible place to grab your essential Android apps and games. While it is a pretty stable app, it is not immune to bugs and issues. Google can present a wide range of unintelligible error codes with no real way to quickly fix the problem. This list of the most common Google Play Store errors codes and their solutions should help you sidestep these annoyances. How to set up a mobile hotspot on Android

araemard
Squire
Squire

Tue May 19, 2020 7:28 am

Gentle you quiet
Rushed to bring lonely moonlight
Drifting along the sky
Falling into place on the lips
Other than you, I can't be infatuated with anyone else
Falling leaves humbly replace silly love . And this is the right choice friv