Reduction should be around 90-95%, maybe to compensate should cost a little bit in gold or magic pots (whatever type of troop you wanna heal).
I am sorry but that's unrealistic.
We will keep improving the system as stated in the announcement, 25% is a start anyway.
Yes that is way too fast. This is a slow to medium paced long-war game, not clash of clans. There must be consequences to battles that can decide such things as mithril mines and resource bonuses. If there is little to no consequences then people will take silly and rash actions just to troll all the time.
While I don't think the current system is perfect, its a good start.
ETA: As the game progresses they will continue adding stuff to it - hopefully more stuff to do while armies have downtime.
there are other ways of prohibiting spamming attacks and bullying. many games have mechanisms of that kind build in.
lets just do some brainstorming (remember brainstorming means to accept all suggestions and play around with them, not judging them):
Just to describe the situation now:
- VERY long hospital (wait) times (I am speaking days)
- only a few gold troop platoons available for attacking
- PvP/PvE using the same set of restricted platoons (you fook up in PvP, your also fooked in PvE)
- you loose a world map attack, your locked out of PvP for 1 hour (that is a huge hinderance, but in itself not really that bad, should be more like 30 mins though)
- you dont know what force you will really face if you start an attack, that can lead to harsh losses
What could make the situation better?
- drastically reduced hospital times (even if you have to wait two hours that is huge, we want to play not to stare at timers)
- more heroes that can summon troops (at a mediocre cost), which allows fights with mostly summoned troops, would be a lot of fun, as you could react to enemy troop setup
- better healing/support powers in fights, would hinder siege battles though, as troops would fight longer and wouldnt get to walls ... thus not really a good idea
- a bigger part of units flee instead of getting injured/killed (fled units leave your platoons for a short time but return by themselves over time - way shorter timeframe than healing)
- higher troop capacity allowed, but still only the same capacity like now can be used in one single attack - just delays the huge healing pause though - so this is the least best solution
- seperate parallel healing ques - either for type or quality or both or the player can decide what to use his healing ques for - example: you have 2 healing ques and can put troops in there like you want to - patron gives you 3/4/x more healing ques (I like this idea best, helps the player AND lilith, patron gets even more attractive)
thats about the solutions I can think of. some are more invasive to the actual gameplay and might be harder to implement (from a programmers perspective).
what can limit bullying, spamm attacks and a loss of strategical depth, if troops are more avialabe throughout your playtime?
- a limit of attacks on the same player by the same player in a given timeframe (strengthens teamplay)
- a growing malus for each successive attack on the same player by the same player (e.g. 20% less bounty, walls destroyed)
- a bonus for the attacked player for each attack he/she receives (name it a bloodrush boost or desperate meassures), let it stack for a number of attacks then decay for a set number of attacks, let it decay further down than it started (lets say it gives a bonus of 15% attack/defense power for 3 attacks, then it decays for the next 3 attacks for 20% - you get the idea
now, I dont know if lilith uses healing times to monetarize (I dont think so, as you cant shorten healing time with linari or ressources), correct me if I am wrong, hengli. maybe you can get a bit more precize of what you alrdy have in the pipeline about healtimes, so the community can help out and you get an overview how the community sees your solution - maybe everybody says, hey great work, do it.
open discussion might be good for all sides. we all see that you as a company MUST make revenue. but we as the players also know that we want to have fun not boredom or annoyance - you determine if you keep or loose the players that fund your salary ... you have the vision, but we have the power (money) to make your vision come true ...
being honest, respectfull and constructive, open minded is the most important thing, if you want to make money ... I am selfemployed, and are walking in those shoes for over 15 years now.