Flames
Baron
Baron

Hospital changes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:38 pm

hengli wrote:
Hello everyone,

Many players have expressed a concern that healing wait times in the Hospital are too long in the end game. We agree that this could be improved, and we have reduced the healing times of all injured troops by 25%. Simply restart the game to apply the update! More ways to shorten your healing queue times will be introduced in future updates. Thank you very much for your support, if you have any questions or issues about this update fell free to make a post on the forum.

(Made this topic to discuss the announcement.)

Oh yeah! Really love this.
Thanks for listening to us and make those changes.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Re: Hospital changes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:40 pm

I agree with the change, it was really needed late game as my troops would basiscly live in the hospital.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 pm

I think it's a step in the right direction but a 25% reduction is still too small.

Tom
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Sparkles wrote:
I think it's a step in the right direction but a 25% reduction is still too small.

I agree. I appreciate the devs listening to our feedback – you guys have been incredibly responsive to all our suggestions – but even with the 25% reduction, my troops will still be in hospital for a full 2.5 days after one bad fight. I look forward to future changes that will allow hospital time to be shortened further, but the reduction percentage could easily have been doubled and still serve the same purpose.
-
Server 30 / Dunwulf / Direwolves / 37 cities

Flames
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Sparkles wrote:

They already told you that there will be more changes in the future, so lets wait and see what those are.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Flames wrote:
Sparkles wrote:

They already told you that there will be more changes in the future, so lets wait and see what those are.

Probaly those reductions in the King update is the change to speed it up more.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:58 am

Flames wrote:
Sparkles wrote:

I am quite comfortable giving my opinion on a change rather than waiting to see if the change they just made will be further changed again. This is not a complex change that is hard to envision such as hero balance changes - i can envision quite easily what 25% less hospital times will be like and how it will effect gameplay.

Krakatoa
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:17 am

Flames wrote:
Sparkles wrote:

Why is it that when someone expresses an opinion and they ask for more or something different from what you want you have to tell them to wait for future changes, like it's not appropriate for them to ask or to comment. I have noticed numerous posts where you make the same comment. While I understand that you like the game and appreciate the developers work (like I do), it is also quite disrespectful to dismiss people's opinions and requests. Maybe it is because I'm Canadian but I value respect above all and I hate it when I see people being disrespectful and dismissing other people's input. As far as I can see, you are not a member of the staff nor a moderator of this forum. If at all, maybe it's up to them to answer the people making those posts. Imagine if I copied and pasted this response EVERY time you made this same comment, wouldn't you start to feel a bit irritated?
:twisted: Krakatoa :twisted:

CURRENTLY:
Server 23
Green
Krakatoa

Krakatoa
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:23 am

Tom wrote:
Sparkles wrote:

I agree. I appreciate the devs listening to our feedback – you guys have been incredibly responsive to all our suggestions – but even with the 25% reduction, my troops will still be in hospital for a full 2.5 days after one bad fight. I look forward to future changes that will allow hospital time to be shortened further, but the reduction percentage could easily have been doubled and still serve the same purpose.

Right now the way it works for many of us is:
1. Spend days collecting resources so we can do a major upgrade to our troops or to replace the ones lost in battle
2. Wait days for the upgrade or the troops
3. Either initiate a battle or be attacked by someone
4. If a big portion of our troops are hurt or die, wait days again so we can re-start the process

So the game is more about collecting resources and healing/replacing your troops than about the battles, at least the way it is currently developed. No wonder the guys with the really high power numbers only want to attack the little guys
:twisted: Krakatoa :twisted:

CURRENTLY:
Server 23
Green
Krakatoa

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:24 am

I agree that a 25% reduction is too small. I'm looking forward to see how they further update the game to reduce healing times. I do know that in games like this small changes are preferred to give time to see how the game balance is affected. I'd imagine that if we, as a community, continue to express concerns on healing time even with the current and future change the developers will continue trying to balance it out. These developers do seem to care more about their player base than others, so that's a pro.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly