Xiao
Squire
Squire

Imbalance Races

Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 pm

I just want to write a feedback.

Since the the races and ability of heroes were update or changed, I think that the human race get every time weaker and weaker compared to the other races . Mostly all units have special or several ability include active or passive which are not for human units only the priest have one time mass heal and make huge damage to undead unit but If they don't heal my own units.

So I just want to tell you that as a human player it is very very difficult to play in pvp oder pve in void mirror against other races. My recommend and wish is that the human race get more abilities for the units like arrow volley for archer or shield wall for the swordsmen.

Destination

Re: Imbalance Races

Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:25 pm

They are aware of the balancing problems, it just takes them a lot of time to adjust.

Aceywacy
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am

Beware the power of spears! Humans only real “problem” is garrison defense these days but that’s a problem for any race these days. Throwing some swords, archers, a turtle and all hero’s is quite an old strategy. Human is by far the most versatile race with the best ways to counter any unit should you know your enemy, but also the easiest to counter should they know you. A severe catch 22. You have to be willing to try things... I’ve even had success vs all races using normal level full lich undead strats (though not what I prefer).

Fliptality
Knight
Knight

Thu May 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Aceywacy wrote:
Beware the power of spears! Humans only real “problem” is garrison defense these days but that’s a problem for any race these days. Throwing some swords, archers, a turtle and all hero’s is quite an old strategy. Human is by far the most versatile race with the best ways to counter any unit should you know your enemy, but also the easiest to counter should they know you. A severe catch 22. You have to be willing to try things... I’ve even had success vs all races using normal level full lich undead strats (though not what I prefer).

no way you beat Slyph with Human army. sorry

Fliptality
Knight
Knight

Thu May 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Aceywacy wrote:

no way you beat Slyph with Human army. sorry

Fliptality
Knight
Knight

Thu May 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Destination wrote:
They are aware of the balancing problems, it just takes them a lot of time to adjust.

are they aware of the problem that human army is complete useless in The Void stages 105++ ?
Even with super units (wich most players will never even have)

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed May 08, 2019 9:01 pm

For God's sake, give dwarfs some love again, they are almost extinct :D
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Fliptality
Knight
Knight

Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 am

Mithica wrote:
For God's sake, give dwarfs some love again, they are almost extinct :D

I agree but at least Dwarf does well in the void. Human are failing completely

Xiao
Squire
Squire

Tue May 21, 2019 2:04 am

No one of the top100 are human anymore..... i change linke everytime between Races for void almost ( rakan and lich)