Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sylph Race is it ever going to happen?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 am

Good evening everyone,

My name is Zinek, I have been away from the game for roughly 8 months now. Someone contacted me this week to sucker me into playing this game again and after some consideration I decided to boot up the old Art of Conquest.

I see it is still very much in the same state as when I left it. Grossly pay 2 win and still no Slyph race. I know Rakkan came out late August of 2017 if memory serves. Just seeing the "Coming Soon" on the slyph race after all this time is quite disappointing. At this rate Lilith could give Blizzard a run for their money as the title holder of "soonTM"

I know many of you have missed me in my absence, I did kinda just Rage quit and leave without saying good bye so I apologise to all whom care.

I hope you all have been well, and I look forward to the potential future of this game...As bleak as it may be.

Regards,

Zinek
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Sylph Race is it ever going to happen?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:37 am

Some things are created just to attract and keep attention. If you have a long-term plan of keeping a player database, you will do it smart and slowly...
94 Culwood
Void - 115 all perfect, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Cramit
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am

they say in development..

BandidoThreat
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:36 pm

I doubt they're being released anytime soon, they're going to milk all the potential $$ from the new dragon raid battles tries clock (horns, they're probably going to sell them on shop soon) they're not interested in putting new enjoyable stuff like a new race, they're set on taking as much money as they can from the game and putting the lowest effort possible before throwing it to the thrash bin, i would recommend you to get your in-game friends and look for another online game that has a nice company that cares about their player fanbase behind it instead of wasting time and effort in being the entertainment and main dish of whales...

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Donald Trump should visit Lilith Studio and learn how to build a wall.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 am

Chillblaze wrote:
Donald Trump should visit Lilith Studio and learn how to build a wall.

What wall did Lilith build ?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:08 pm

You never heard of paywall?
May be you don't watch enough snl or comedy central to get the joke.