Servers will be suspended for maintenance on June 18 at 1AM UTC for an estimated 2 hours
while the game is updated to Patch 1.21.08. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.
You will be notified if any changes are made to the schedule.REALM TRANSFER
• You can now transfer to realms older than your origin realm even if your Power would be rank 1 in the target realm.
• You can transfer to realms younger than your origin realm. The older your origin realm is, the younger the realm you can transfer to.
• New Imperial Power: Diplomacy
• Determine whether or not Commanders who originated on older realms and whose Core Power would rank in the top 3 are able to transfer to your realm.
• You cannot transfer to a realm that went online within the past 50 days.
• Transferring now costs Spacetime Scrolls. The number is determined by your projected Core Power rank in the target realm. Spacetime Scrolls can be exchanged for using linari or acquired by purchasing sets.
• Given the same projected Core Power rank in two potential target realms, the cost for transferring to the younger realm will cost about twice the number of Spacetime Scrolls than transferring to the older one.
• Transferring back to your origin realm always costs 3 Spacetime Scrolls.HERO BALANCE
• Greatly increased the health of the Wind Wall.
• Greatly increased the health of the Mana Barrier and changed its duration 12 seconds.
• Greatly increased the recovery effect. Health recovery per second is now equivalent to 12% of the target's max health and the duration has been reduced to 18 seconds at max level.RACIAL BALANCE
• Increased the upgraded Augmented Forcefield effect to 15%.
• Fixed a bug that caused Forcefield to work improperly.
• Reduced the health of Clansmen by 5%.
• Reduced the attack of Clansmen by 20%.
• Rude Awakening now affects all friendly units on the battlefield.
• The rank 15 chakra harmony at the Mana Pool now reduces the damage taken by Serpents when they are hibernating by 25%.CLASH OF FATE
• This season Chests of Fate will contain Badges of Bravery, which can be exchanged for valuable equipment in the Black Market. The Scarabaeid Amulet has been removed from the Chest of Fate. You can exchange Badges of Bravery for a Scarabaeid Amulet at the Black Market.
• If you do not join another House after you leave your House during the season, then your match count will be preserved if you later return to your original House.OTHER UPDATES
• You can now exchange Everflame for Life Lilies and Celestium for Lion Claws.
• Added an "About Chakras" information screen to the Enlighten menu.
• You can now scroll through the Void Shop menu.
• You can now purchase Spacetime Scrolls.
• The resources returned when disbanding certain units have been reduced to 20%. This includes Steam Engines and War Machines, Rakuza and Chelonians, Cannoneers and Serpents, Cavalry and Clergy, and Clerics and Arachnids.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.