Servers will be suspended for maintenance on March 5 at 1AM UTC
for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated to Patch 1.20.26. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.
You will be notified if any changes are made to the schedule.INFUSING DRAGONS
• Baby dragons of equal quality can be used to increase the infuse progress of a dragon ability in Dragon Lair -> Abilities. When the progress bar is filled, the max level of the ability will increase.
• When you release or replace a dragon, the value of the baby dragons previously infused into its dragon abilities will be returned to you in dragon essence of equivalent quantity and quality. Dragon essence of equal quality can also be used to increase the infuse progress of a dragon ability.LEARNING DRAGON ABILITIES
• There is a chance that Dragon Ability Chests that contain random dragon abilities will drop during dragon raids.
• Dragons can learn abilities in Dragon Lair -> Abilities. Learning a new ability randomly replaces one existing ability. The new ability will inherit the current level and max level of the ability it replaces.
• You can exchange dragmas for dragon abilities at the Black Market. Clear Abyss stages to unlock more dragon abilities.
• You can sell dragon abilities at the Black Market to get dragmas. When you don't have enough dragmas to purchase dragon abilities, you can exchange linari for more dragmas.
• When you release or replace a dragon, the Black Market price of all the abilities it previously learned will be returned to you in dragmas.NEW DRAGON ABILITIES
The following abilities can be acquired from hatching baby dragons, dragon ability chests, and the Black Market.
• Onyx Dragon: Corrosive Scales
• Jade Dragon: Generative Scales
• Topaz Dragon: Electrified Scales
• Ruby Dragon: Incendiary Scales
• Azure Dragon: Frigid Scales
The following abilities can be acquired from hatching baby dragons.
• Onyx Dragon: Eternal Void
• Jade Dragon: Rebirth
• Topaz Dragon: Electric Field
• Ruby Dragon: Rampage
• Azure Dragon: Noble Blood
The following abilities can be acquired from dragon ability chests and the Black Market.
• Hardened Scales, Arcane Scales, Fatal Blows, Primal Will, Storm Wings, Arcane Blessing, Magic Swell, Calamity, Bestial Roar, Derision, Cosmic Storm, Sanguine Vines, Energy PulseRENAMING DRAGONS
You can rename your dragons in Dragon Lair -> Progress.DIVINE DRAGON EGG RETURN
In the latest update, Random divine Dragon Eggs will be returned to your Items panel according to the number of divine Dragons that you have previously released. Dragon Egg return rules are as follows:
• The number of divine Dragon Eggs returned is equal to the number of divine Dragons that you released before the update minus the number of divine Dragons that was returned to you before.
For example, if you had released 5 divine Dragons before August 23, 2018, the system should have returned 5 divine Dragon Eggs to you. After that, you released 4 divine Dragons. The number of divine Dragon Eggs you will get this time will be 4 (5+4-5).
• Random divine Dragon Eggs will be returned directly to your Items panel.
• Rare, epic, and legendary Dragon Eggs will not be returned.HERO SKIN EXCHANGE
• Cyberpunk Mako and Keeper of Time Cleo will be available for exchange.
• You can select the corresponding hero in Character -> Avatar and use Skin Scrolls to exchange the hero skin (When you use a skin that you already possess, it will be converted into a number of Skin Scrolls).BALANCE
• Units that die from burning damage will not cause a chain explosion.
• Vallari's attack and damage have been increased.MINES OF MAYHEM
• Defeating an opponent will grant you a 100% movement speed bonus for 10 seconds.
• You will be able to transfer to another realm 10 minutes after the event ends.OTHER UPDATES
• The Commander who dealt the final blow to a dragon boss will now be identified in the reward mail. You will also be notified during a dragon raid when the dragon is slain.
• The new Tok Bundle will appear in the Shop.
• More quests have been added to assist your exploration of Nore.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.