Art of Conquest will soon be updated to Patch 1.16.10.
Servers will be suspended for maintenance on January 25 at 1:00 AM UTC for an estimated 3 hours while the game is updated. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing. We apologize for the wait!
Below are the detailed patch notes:
To make it easier for everybody to consolidate their troops after switching races, we are introducing troop conversion:
• You can convert troops from your previous race into troops from your current race by going to the race switch menu.
• The quantity of troops you are left with after the conversion will be based on the training cost of the troops prior to being converted.
• Injured, loaned, borrowed, and neutral troops cannot be converted. Nor can Marauders, Ravagers, Stalkers, Acolytes, Occultists, and Warlocks.
The level caps of some hero abilities have been raised by 1-2 levels to increase the impact of high level heroes on the battlefield.
Out of consideration for mechanics and balance, for now the following abilities will not have their level caps raised:
• Recruit Berserkers (Bane), Barbaric Blessing (Bane), Iron Shield (Gafgar), Tome of Redemption (Cleo), Saving Lives (Elena, Vega), Strong Physique (Rufio), and Reload Ammunition (Grimms).
In tandem with the ability level cap increase, the maximum number of attainable ability points will be increased from 50 points to 80 points for all heroes.
• Now when an enemy Commander robs one of your resource wagons, you will be able to locate your assailant within 3 minutes of the robbery by tapping on the "Locate" button in the robbery report mail that you receive, thereby honing in on their coordinates on the map of Nore.
• Fixed a bug that caused siege weapons to be able to plunder resources when a hero wearing the Auroral Set was deployed on the battlefield.
Finally, we’d like to wish everyone a fun time in the game with your friends!