Mine
Squire
Squire

Re: Top 10 Heroes!

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:49 pm

From my experience those heroes can go in any order in a top 10. You can even drop some to top 20 and still have a relatively ok list because they all feel relatively balanced to each other.

The only one that stands out is Garrick who imo is number 1 in the game by far. His damage is insane, a must if you want new records in raids/HoL, makes cof a cakewalk (not that it's at any point challenging). Because of his damage his arena performance is disgusting (you're stuck with drago as a tank simply because the others can't survive against him+his team) and his bounties are broken (most of all the energy one, if it lands on a frontline then you just won the fight).

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:52 pm

agree with this list. Didnt read all comments on the heroes, so i dont know how u use them, but my list would be similar. Gizmo would be first, garrick second, jas thirs, gale fourth, dokras fifth etc. Still, i see from the comment above mine that you dont use garrick in crucible.... WHAT? He IS the crucible, along with Ethera. peace.
Server 021 Avilmare
guild [Rise & Repeat] 30291

Mine
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:15 am

I meant to say in my post that garrick is amazing in crucible but there are so many teams that can full clear it in less than 10 minutes that it doesn't matter.