Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Re: [Guide]Advices from a Pro

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:42 pm

ashOck21 wrote:
I have a question regarding support heroes. For example, Sumiko enhances both a magic and physical hero to increase damage. Does the damage increase offset the damage caused by adding another hero that deals high damage? For example, if Ariel and Gale are on a team with Sumiko, will their increased damage exceed that of replacing Sumiko by Slim?

I note that at high levels, support heroes are rarely seen as part of a team in Arena.

Support heroes break the balance because all ppl dont use them. The damage output for a Sumiko or a slim is the same, but sumiko is great because she has an Aoe ult that interrupts and lifts, and increases phys hit bonus. There is no better option, as the damage is the same. That's what i love of this game: you can choose your favourite. There is no "win all" hero.
Server 021 Avilmare
guild [Rise & Repeat] 30291

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Machokara wrote:
Are you coming back? ;-;
I love this guide.
Please dont leave it to die.

the guide is updated, missing only gus but i havent tried him. Will update after there is new informations to add
Server 021 Avilmare

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:58 pm

updated guide. Sorry, i was very busy. When i will have time i will make a post on aweakening and also update my gameplay guide, now obsolete. Peace ;)
Server 021 Avilmare

Shovon Mutant
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:56 pm

can you provide more information on Tanya? Some say she'll be a must in future.I am a little confused about which one to upgrade gus or tanya. :(

loads
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Michele, nice guide
and thanks for your dedicated time to write this guide, i'm noob guy in this game and i have so much to learn
if can write more guides focus on arena formation i will read with my total attention.
by the way thanks one more time