Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Re: [Guide]Michele Schiavetta Guide to a good gameplay

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Machokara wrote:
Hey michele!
Is it bad that i dont upgrade my flora,but instead i "hire" one.
I know its cheap and that you are going to say "What if there isnt a flor"---NOPE
Theres always a Flora to hire!!!

hum... ok.... so you waste money and the opportunity to hire another merc (or a second flora) because you dont upgrade her? Oh well, not bad idea but ... strange. If it works for you then great! :D
Server 021 Avilmare
guild [Rise & Repeat] 30291

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Re: [Guide]Michele Schiavetta Guide to a good gameplay

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Giles5469 wrote:
Great insights. I check this guide several times per day. There is one mistake. To reset stamina 3 times a day you need 200 diamonds (50-50-100).

I'm VIP lvl 4, thinking about getting 6th, but I have one question. Generally,how many heroes would you recommend to upgrade, If I stay VIP lvl 4, considering that I play everyday, getting all quests done?

Hi, and thank you. The reset thing is really recent, before it was 50-100-100-....., but they added another 50 stamina buy
you should upgrade no more than 7-8 heroes, but you can do even 9. Keep in mind that you will have time to upgrade the heroes you want from lvl80, because everything will slow down a lot. At lvl 90 you will have nothing to to and upgrade all heroes because you are bored (i max upgrade two heroes per week, full enchantment and i try getting them 6 stars).
Server 021 Avilmare
guild [Rise & Repeat] 30291