Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Re: [Guide]Michele Schiavetta Guide to a good gameplay

Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:51 am

yayyy :D thank you for the award :D i'll keep the guide updated. I'm really excited thanks

Wumbas: A good number of heroes to level is 8-10, depending on your resources, not more, or you waste lots of items.
Wary: Also, It looks like Selene cant be obtained in campaign. Something weird happened to me, where my party had a dialogue with her. I found her at lvl1 in my list of heroes later. Bah! i'll update the post thanks for the feedback
Server 021 Avilmare
guild [Rise & Repeat] 30291

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 am

Evered3239 wrote:
Awesome guide, I've been playing basically the exact same way you described once I got use to the game. Would've been great to read this when I first started.

Now about the sweep for soulstones thing, you are wrong on that... Tho not by much. About a week ago I was 97/100 for Amber, coming to the same conclusion as you I only sweep x3 one at a time. Of the 3 stages first one gave nothing, second one gave 1 on first sweep and 3rd one on last sweep. You can imagine my annoyance. Decided to give 2nd stage a try and behold on the last sweep another Amber soulstone.

Now here's the thing tho, that was the one and only time I've gotten 2 soulstone a from one stage. So while it's possible, I wouldn't recommend it unless you are desperate like I was.

AAAAh, good to know. So there IS the chance. Hmmmm, i'm not sure whether this is good or not... xD it never happened to me.
Server 021 Avilmare

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:48 pm

must988004 wrote:
Alana does 43 200 at max fixed damage unless you change her attack power because she ignores defense and along with that she does splash of 21 600 to anyone close by at the same time so thats what you probably dont get is that she is the most underappreciated char in the game, at btw when she kills someone she gains that shield which defends her and replinishes her energy so once she unleashes her ultimate its game OVER.

Alana just got buffed from the devs, now her ultimate does tons of damage and she gains more energy. She is a beast.
Server 021 Avilmare