SHGame
Squire
Squire

Max Level, Max Stats, Calculators and Much More!

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:17 am

Hello, I came to show you a Web Site I've created about Soul Hunters, my Website is: Soul Hunters

Calculators:

Tables:

Info:

Heros:

You can also come an check our Facebook Group Soul Hunters and my Youtube Channel, where we help with advice to all players and where sometimes I put information about the Website.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 PS: I put a disclaimer, so people do not get confused that if the site is official or not, I've also removed the ad that was in the footer.
Last edited by SHGame on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SHGame
Squire
Squire

Re: Max Level, Max Stats, Calculators and Much More!

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:19 pm

ashOck21 wrote:
WARNING !!!! Virus?

I clicked on a hero and there was a Flashdrive (?) download that was forced upon me. I could not exit the download option and had to restart my PC.

I would NOT visit this site without further explanation from the OP.

That is weird, I can't explain something that is not supposed to happen, there's a banner that I put in the footer and I put it there to be as minimally annoying as it could be, but in no case should force a download.

PS: If this happens again, please let me know, in this case I'ill delete the banner in the footer :(
Last edited by SHGame on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

SHGame
Squire
Squire

Re: Max Level, Max Stats, Calculators and Much More!

Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Bump for some updates I've done...

PS: For those who saw the other post I made... it seems that I can't defend myself here nor in her Facebook group, so the only thing I hope is that there is karma... I'll keep working on my Website and Facebook group.