Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Just too unfair and unbalanced

Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Ok, precharged shadowclones are one thing, but insta charges and faster charges r a whole nother level of bad and unfair. Ok, what do I mean by this?!? Well, when I unlocked chapter 14, at level 86( which I completed that chapter in one day), I noticed a rude awakening. I noticed that the Lucius shadowclone used his ultimate TWICE two times in a row. This is EXTREMELY unfair to the player. This thing of insta charge ultimates have to be removed. Also, I think I noticed that the shadowclones ALSO charge faster too. WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS?!?!? With all these factors together, this causes a tremendous disadvantage for the players. I'm just writing this down so everyone can keep notice of this. Hopefully people will agree with me that this is bs.
COUNTER CLAIM: Sure you may think precharged shadowclones just "balance it out" but however, when they charge up faster along with the chance of instant charge, that's NOT balancing it out. This is just bs you're doing to make it really unfair. I would like feedback regarding this issue.
P.S if you disagree with me that's fine, but what's NOT fine is if you start insulting and harassing me. Start insulting and harassing me, and I WILL REPORT YOU.
P.S.S Hopefully, this issue doesn't get overlooked on the forums.

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Re: Just too unfair and unbalanced

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm mentioning this because when chapter 15 comes out, I don't want to lose because of the unfair charge amounts for the shadowclones and unbalancing. I believe that the shadowclones should be precharged in waves 2 and 3 because YOU are precharged but not one wave 1. According to me, I believe that they should keep the precharged shadowclones on waves 2 and 3, and GET RID of ultimates charging faster for shadowclones, instant charges for shadowclones( may be a bug ), and to stop making the shadowclones precharged on wave1.

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Oh and one more thing, instead of making the player lose due to stupid rules, you can make unique combination of shadowclones and minions, that will cause the player to think. For instance, the stage in chapter 8 with both varieties of whelps on wave 2 was actually pretty interesting and cool. That way you can get rid of precharged shadowclones.
However, I AT LEAST want them to get rid of shadowclones charging faster and instant random ultimates when they just used one ultimate, and didn't get any kills from their first ult, if they don't get rid of precharged shadowclones on wave 1.

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Hopefully kick9 will either get rid of precharged shadowclones and their fast charging ultimates, or find some way to make the waves more unique. Like some good combination of enemies and not just buffs you give to make it unfair.