Pablo Navarrete
Squire
Squire

Re: Guild Wars question

Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:16 pm

I have an idea for the new update about guildwars, Is To make us more easy To manage teams from guildmates, just for guildmasters and elders, i know that every guildmasters, elders have the problem that many guildmates dont take orders or dont understand what To do, so we need some access just for guildmasters and elders To manage teams from our guild, Is for the benefit of the guild

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Re: Guild Wars question

Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Pablo Navarrete wrote:
I have an idea for the new update about guildwars, Is To make us more easy To manage teams from guildmates, just for guildmasters and elders, i know that every guildmasters, elders have the problem that many guildmates dont take orders or dont understand what To do, so we need some access just for guildmasters and elders To manage teams from our guild, Is for the benefit of the guild

Yeah, I would like that the Guildmaster and Elders could decide the path (upper, lower or middle) that each team go, because in the last Guild Wars we wanted to put all the strong teams in a particular path but almost no members of the guild obeyed.