Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Make a fair Server

Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 am

Why not make a Server with all expensive hereos ? This gives a chace for Elite players/ Pay to win players to comlete on a level playing field. And gives non aelite/ Non Paying playefs a fair chance. Thanks [youtube][youtube][/youtube][/youtube]

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Re: Make a fair Server

Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:56 am

Its a fair, good suggestion. But i have the feeling that no one in developing crew will be bothered by this...

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:19 am

Who told paid players want to compete each other? They pay money to dominate :)
I would be quite disappointed if I am thrown to the server of moneybags, who can spend hundreds of dollars to get many stars syplhi or goram :)

See it in following way: f2p game exists due to these pay-players. They are not generous sponsors or maecenas.

Still I agree that difference should be less. Conjuring heroes like Sylphi damages balance.

For example Zem is also unbalanced but at least through hard-work and wit anybody can get him.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:46 am

As Ivanrgs said, most people don't pay money so they have a leveled field, but to get an advantage. Why would you pay money unless you simply want the heroes or have more money than is good for you anyway? If it was this was, I would not pay anything.
Furthermore, what would happen if you decide to suddenly pay money for one or two heroes? Will you have to leave your server by force? Or vice versa, will you get thrown out if you can't keep up anymore?

I understand that you want fairer servers, but being willing to spend the same is not the same as it being fair. And again, those who spend money are those that keep the game running. Lilith doesn't to it, because they are nice and want the f2p players to have a nice time and that's it.
no more money from me