hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Introduce Yourself

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:25 am

Namorat wrote:
Hey, I am Holger. I live in Germany and study at the moment. I am level 84 since today with 18 maxed characters and I play for a few months.

Welcome Holger!

Ladysal
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Hi y'all! I'm Jess & my IGN is Ladysal I am a momma to two boys ages 3 and 1. I've been playing for a few months! Lvl 88 and second in command on server 141 guild Artura 10004. We are currently #2 on the server! I ❤ Soul Hunters! I am also a member of TeamTorres Fan Group on fb.

I've been a gamer since I was a wee little gal. My current favorite games are Soul Hunters, Smite, and Overwatch! I played WoW for YEARS, and Diablo III.
Ladysal
141 Energy Shield
Guild: Artura - Second in command

Distinctchip99
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 am

Hi everyone,

I just found this awesome game yesterday and joined the forum this morning.

I am still learning the game as it has a few different things from the other similar games that I have played.

hengli

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Ladysal wrote:
Hi y'all! I'm Jess & my IGN is Ladysal I am a momma to two boys ages 3 and 1. I've been playing for a few months! Lvl 88 and second in command on server 141 guild Artura 10004. We are currently #2 on the server! I ❤ Soul Hunters! I am also a member of TeamTorres Fan Group on fb.

I've been a gamer since I was a wee little gal. My current favorite games are Soul Hunters, Smite, and Overwatch! I played WoW for YEARS, and Diablo III.

Welcome Jess! Glad you are enjoying our game! :)

Distinctchip99 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found this awesome game yesterday and joined the forum this morning.

I am still learning the game as it has a few different things from the other similar games that I have played.

Welcome Distinctchip! If you have questions you can always create a topic on the advice forum or ask other players here, they will be glad to help you! :D

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:56 am

Hello, Soul Hunters Players.

This is Jeren from SEA-Malaysia (I'm DotArena player, by the way) and I'm getting interested on this forum.

Unlike the DA forum(Nothing but being over-populated by spambots); this forum is good enough for me to seek some updates regarding Soul Hunters and compare it with DotArena (Under FunPlus Interactive).

It will be better if Lilith Forums really can adding DotArena so Dot Masters won't get frustrated on over-populated by Spambots...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

hallenajm
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello you all, I´m Leandro from Brazil - in Soul Hunters I´m Tulkas.

I play at server 166 - Seed of Life, feel free to join 10019 guild.

Have you all a nice game!

Alu3
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:59 am

Hello everybody.
At first - sorry for my english. I'm Michał from Poland, playing from 1,5 month on 233 server. Actually 57 lvl and have fun a lot. I'm still learn the game, meeting new heroes and combine them on battlefield.

This game is great :D

Pazuri
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Pazuri from server 100, tomorrow level 84. Started playing this game on spring after quitting from Elemental Kingdoms (Similar kind of game), been enjoying to play this game a lot more than the previous one. Line ID: ciphers_everywhere, feel free to add in groups or somewhere if interested.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Welcome Jeren, Leandro, Michal and Pazuri :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

hengli

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:31 am

Welcome everyone!