hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Introduce Yourself

Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 am

Welcome guys! Remember to invite your guildmates and friends that play Soul Hunters to our forum. :) We will do special events here very soon!

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Fri May 13, 2016 7:16 am

enger wrote:
Hola gente el juego me parece bueno.
Aprovecho para preguntar, Si fusiona la armadura de un héroe con las piezas encantadas, gano mas puntos que si la fusiono sin encantar?

No, si fusionas un héroe con todos los items encantados terminas con el mismo rating a que si no encantaras ningún ítem, solamente te sirve para ser mas fuerte mientras no fusiones tu héroe, por eso lo recomendable es encantar tu equipo cuando estas seguro que no vas a fusionar tu héroe en poco tiempo ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Respect to thread, I'm Allahu Akbar or Blazt in-game, sometimes I upload videos, and I have a facebook group, I speak spanish, but I understand english too, I always try to help, I do not consider myself an expert, but I like to help new people and discuss strategies.

YTB Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJZ3H ... _O7twIsJIw
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/soulhun ... efangroup/

I'm also a free player level 89, trying to be the best possible without being VIP.

enger
Squire
Squire

Sat May 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Gracias por el Dato Allahu Akbar,
Extienda la oferta de Jasmin, quiero comprar el combo pero no puedo renovar BILLETE DE COFRE DIAMANTE, Dice que debe tener menos de 3 días y mi objetivo es comprar Assassin 5 estrella + Cofre diamantes =80$ y ganar también Jasmin bonus

Drumdizzle88
Squire
Squire

Sun May 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Hola, my slave name is James, but my friends call me James. I'm in server 49 Barron county and my SH name is LowKey. I am married to my Junior High sweet heart and I have 3 girls ages 10, 8, and 3. I play drums and teach drum lessons. I have veen playing drums for 24 years and I human beat machine for 3 bands sometimes 4. I absolutely am not a gamer nor do i have time to play games due to band practice, 50 to 60 hour a week full time job, mostly out of town, and when I'm able to have weekends off I build transmissions for side money, but this game is my absolute favorite. I play every chance i can. So kudos to the creators for bestowing this gift to the masses.
Drumdaddy is back with a ratta tat tat and my toms and hi hat

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Sun May 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello all,

My name is Steven Englebrecht, I am a FB Moderator for the English SH FB Fan Group.
I'm also part of the Community Program.

My IGN is Urion and I'm the Guild Leader of
Overpower on Tarragon/05.
I love MOBA/RPGs and have endgame accounts in DotArena, HeroesCharge, and Soul Hunters.

I spend my time testing character balance and testing meta/counters.
I'm also very big into the politics of these games.
It is the best part of these games.

Our server has a healthy rivalry and you're lucky to rank in the top 20 most days. If you're looking for a server to get into, pick 05. We have 5 strong guilds, with intelligent players always battling it out.

See you on the battlefield come Season 4.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

SoulHuntersConÑ

Sun May 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Hola a todos!
Hello!
My name is Xavi Saldaña, I am a FB Moderator of the Spanish SH FB page, owner of Soul Hunters Con Ñ youtube channel and also part of the Community Program.

My IGN is SpH|Heisenberg and I'm the Guild Master of Spain Hunters on River Eterna server 40.

On the Youtube channel I'm trying to do some new hero spotlight, some ingame recordings with strategies doing HoL bosses or Raid fights and some Crufible of Fire, and depth analysis of any Hero.
Actually ur gild are on top on the Arena Ranks of server 40th, but now we are so many lvl 90's and the fight it's constant.
Our results on Guild Wars are:
2nd place with 6 victories on first season
1st place with 8 victories on second season giving to us the Blue electric avatar frame for the guild.
1st place with 7 victories on third season

Links:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR0_-bttNNfSh_4m7f-hRyQ
Spanish Soulhunter facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SoulHuntersEsp/

Have a Nice day!

Synthas
Squire
Squire

Sun May 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm Synthas. I'm an Elder in OverPower on Server 5 as well as an Elder in Paradox on Server 3.

I've been playing since July 2015. I am married to another Soul Hunters junkie and we're in different guilds so tensions can get high during Guild Wars. My oldest child has also been playing but she's more interested in checking her in-game mail than trying to be competetive.

My other gaming pleasures are WoW, replaying the God of War games and the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit series.
Synthas
90 Server 5 OverPower Elder
89 Server 3 Paradox Elder

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun May 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Hey fellow junkies! :D

It's me, Arclight from server 18. I'm 26 years old and currently guild leader of Allstars, the #1 guild of the server.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

TeamTorres

Mon May 16, 2016 3:27 am

Urion wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Steven Englebrecht, I am a FB Moderator for the English SH FB Fan Group.
I'm also part of the Community Program.

My IGN is Urion and I'm the Guild Leader of
Overpower on Tarragon/05.
I love MOBA/RPGs and have endgame accounts in DotArena, HeroesCharge, and Soul Hunters.

I spend my time testing character balance and testing meta/counters.
I'm also very big into the politics of these games.
It is the best part of these games.

Our server has a healthy rivalry and you're lucky to rank in the top 20 most days. If you're looking for a server to get into, pick 05. We have 5 strong guilds, with intelligent players always battling it out.

See you on the battlefield come Season 4.

I see Leah!
Facebook FanGroup-Voice Of The Players https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666379796927532/

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Mon May 16, 2016 6:34 am

Hi everyone! its so cool, that some of you guys have childrens and play this game anyway!=)))

Im 25 years old, my name is Max from Ukraine! I played Allstar Heroes for a 6 months, but loved Soul Hunters and playing for a 6+ months. Mostly I play in bus or taxi-cub when im going to my work. Im content-manager at one of the biggest sanitary and ceramics e-shop in Ukraine! =) I have a wife, and want to have little kinds...
My IGN is inhale_exhale, 021 Avilmare, Mugiwaras