Realillwill
Squire
Squire

Which heroes to focus early for newbie?

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:06 am

so i just started a bit ago and still trying to learn what heroes to focus on at the moment. trying to hit lvl 100 since thats a good spot but been unsure of what heroes to use.

i have: !ember, !gale, !vincent, !arachna, !elric, !mariana, !mortus, Flora, leon, torso, slim, shirley, liltwins, magnus, oasiris, ulfang, kiljoy, zem, taurus, boomer.

the ones with exclamation points are the main ones i use.

which out of all of these should i focus on? im lvl 59 at the moment. any other advice is greatly appreciated?

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Re: Which heroes to focus early for newbie?

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Different heroes work will for different areas of the game. But Zem(great tank), Taurus(does great AOE damage that can stun), Flora(heals well but can be slow), Elric(has lots of health), Li Twins(healer that also do DOT), Vincent(has life drain and gains health from it), and Magnus(decent damage from his sniper) are all good for low levels, with some of them doing well mid-level. Killjoy is good as his doubles the damage done from your other heroes, but he needs protection. Mariana gives off a decent blast from her ultimate, but she is slow about it.
AOE = area of effect
DOT = damage over time

Johnathan479
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Thanks for the advice!

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:07 pm

You're welcome, have fun :)