FireBreath
Squire
Squire

countering Petros

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:54 pm

Which heroes can I use to counter Petros?

Yulo
Squire
Squire

Re: countering Petros

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:00 pm

A good tank(ex:Valan) + some high dmg dealer(ex:tsuki/gremor....)

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:49 pm

There isn't any hero that can counter him.. as far as I know.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

FireBreath
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Ok, thanks guys

aamor105
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Hi, this information is so usefull for all the readers, ver pelicula online There isn't any hero that can counter him.. as far as I know. Ok, thanks guys

mahi01
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:48 am

With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. You can download, install Webroot Geek antivirus through webroot antivirus with keycode for activation With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. Find my webroot account , install Webroot Geek antivirus throug www.webroot.com/geeksquaddownload with webroot keycode.download webroot with key code, Webroot is quick and easy to download, install, and run. Plus, updates are automatic so you always have the most current protection.you may now visit our site.

mahi01
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:49 am

To activate the www.webroot.com/safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot geek squad download you can download, webroot.com/safe . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and install webroot on new computer key subscription.webroot is a simply used software,install extreme digital security at webroot.com/safe or at ,click here to download webroot safe.

mahi01
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:58 am

You can download webroot.com/install with key code here. With Webrot's product you will be able to completely protect yourself online and offline.To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot.com/safe with product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot geek squad download you can download, install webroot . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and windows 10 install webroot with key code on new computer key subscription.

mahi01
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:59 am

Through Webroot Secure Anywhere, You can protect your computer, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. You can download webroot.com/safe activation code , Find my webroot account with key code. After it, you have to follow the process of www.webroot.com/safe keycode activation.

mahi01
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:00 am

Setup, download,reinstall, enter and activate your norton product key to norton setup product key your account . norton.com/setup will provide you step-by-step guide for downloading and installation.Present norton in your pc norton.com/setup, click here for more details.