WALTER
Squire
Squire

Re: Which awakening first?

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:56 pm

It s a pity for us, ftp players that we cannot enjoy this feature of the game, I mean awakenings, it will take you a month to get the fragments, plus a week for the quest.Then think about 2 or more heroes are released monthly, it s impossible to keep up the step. But, the words free and complains are not congruent here. I have played nice and fun from level 1 to 90, then the merge sistem and awakenings have taken the fun away, completely unbalanced. You shouldn t even make a list of first awakening heroes, cause by the time he finishes one he will have to return here and make this question again.

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 pm

dear monkey
another VERY powerful f2p hero you should invest in is alice once awakened she can make a very powerful tank/dps combo that can feel like she is impossible to kill. the text does not explain her awakening well so let me know if you need it explained.

divino
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 10:55 am

cnlew wrote:
dear monkey
another VERY powerful f2p hero you should invest in is alice once awakened she can make a very powerful tank/dps combo that can feel like she is impossible to kill. the text does not explain her awakening well so let me know if you need it explained.

I have Alice, awakened, full enchanted and she dies like a boss, shes paper, she dies much before she can curse and start to recover life.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri May 11, 2018 11:56 am

Alice is great lol ... if you don't use any hero well in a good team they are shit.

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 pm

divino wrote:
cnlew wrote:
dear monkey

I have Alice, awakened, full enchanted and she dies like a boss, shes paper, she dies much before she can curse and start to recover life.

Really? might be your team build because i have watched mine out tank petro and take every thing mirah could dish out. remember she is a mid to late match hero so she needs a little protecting at the start.

monkeylou
Knight
Knight

Sun May 27, 2018 8:34 am

Hi thx for your replies! Haven't been in the forum for a while. Until now I have awakened octo, Osiris, goram and as of yesterday sylphi. I started with Garrick yesterday. I also have morfir, gremor, orcon, rhodan, valan, dokras and vulko now. All are still work in progress but in time they will get there. Besides gremor and rhodan I wasn't able to test the rest that much.
dear monkey

I have her but at lvl1. For sure I would like to hear how you use her! :-) on my server nobody uses her, so it might be an advantage! :-)

Kind regards monkeylou! :-)
Join Team Pumba Server 473 Sumiko 2 - ID 90737

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Wed May 30, 2018 12:48 am

For HoL, definitely awaken Rodan next and Vernos if you have him. If you don't have Vernos yet, try to get him asap. For campaign chapters 17/18 and Arenas, you will definitely want to awaken Valan from that list. You can safely skip Dokras' awakening.